Ratings for Dr. Michelle Y. Hardaway

I just got a bbl and love how i look and how i feel wasn’t in much pain after a couple days love the dr and staff everyone was polite they care about your concerns and will answer any question you have and treat u like family i would recommend you want something done right go to her!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

This is the best and I have had a great experience from the Dr to her staff!! The office makes you feel very comfortable and at ease with what ever procedure your interested in.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

She was supposed to give me a tummy tuck and a back lift. She did the front, then because she had a problem duringthe back lift, she stop the surgery and THEN REFUSED to schedule the back lift ever again. Leaving me hanging. REAL NICE. NOT professional at all.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Surgery was booked, had a panniculectomy. Staff at the office was great. Tracey at the front desk is the sweetest. All the nurses are so gentle, caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Hardaway is very calm, soothing and sweet. She did a wonderful job and I feel like a new person.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Terrible surgeon! First they have this wonderful pre appointment that takes 2 hours. It's a sales pitch. You only see Dr. Hardaway for 5 minutes maximum. I was so impressed by all this I signed up for surgery immediately. Lipo suction of half back and tummy tuck $9500.00. Day of surgery went well. I was not sore could stand straight with little strain (problem 1). Drains came out too early and then I got a sernoma. At first Dr. H told me it was fat that she used to attach the belly button. I called to complain about the pain from that area after she cancelled two appointments. Two week later...I have fluid now. Six it was six month they would do surgery...while I was awake. A needle to remove fluid and removal of excess skin from side areas. Staff in OR was great!!!! I had no idea she was going to do lipo on me and burnt me when I was not numb enough...ouch!!! I left with much anxiety. Three months later, I still have a lump and pain and stitches still popping through. Yes Dr. H, dissolvable stiches are for internal, not external stitches. Let's not forget that they use a USED razor blade and USED scissors to cut out your stitches...I think this is against the law. Well the final results are a handful of lose skin around my waist, pain in belly and a doctor that flip flops on what she says. I have lost 8 pounds since the surgery and kept if off. I exercise three times per week. I never lost a size in clothing..lose skin..yes it is that much! By the way, I was told to expect an hour wait for her even if you have an appointment. I was first in line...she strolled in late and then talked and laughed with the staff before getting to me...PLEASE go somewhere else for a tummy tuck.

Submitted May 22, 2017

I found Dr. Hardaway by doing an internet search. She got excellent ratings from patients, and her credentials are impeccable. The staff was great and worked very well with me to schedule the procedure when I could get time off of work. The follow up was no different. I had many questions after the procedure which they were more than happy to answer whenever I called. As far as the surgery I couldn't be happier. I would highly recomend Dr. Hardaway to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Hardaway did a great job! She picked the perfect sized cc fill for me and it all looks great! Super happy with my new breasts!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Excellent and professional service. Dr. Hardaway is the best surgeon! I will only trust her to perform procedures for my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Hardaway and her staff are wonderful! Everyone is professional, kind and great at what they do. Dr. Hardaway gives her patients time, attention and work that looks natural. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Hardaway and her staff were excellent, wonderful consultation and surgery experience. I would recommend Dr. Hardaway and her staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Michelle Y. Hardaway's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• Premera