Ratings for Dr. Douglas M. Radman

Dr. Radman left practice and did not notify patients or transfer patient care. Clearly does not care about patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

great staff and Dr Radman is always very helpful and "on time" I like that !!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

He is very knowledgeable. He gives you diagnosis w/ possible resolutions and starts w/ the least evasive process. Everyone I recommend him to loves him. Great doctor and is also licensed to pilots exams

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

He has been our family physician for over 10 years. A wonderful, caring, intelligent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Radman is very helpful. My son has been his patient for years. One time (years ago) my son had an appointment on a Friday afternoon and was driving hom from college. He ran in to awful traffic and couldn't make it to the office by 5:00 p.m. (closing time). Dr. Radman offered to wait to make sure my son got the attention he needed. I don't know of any other doctor that would have done that.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

My PCP for 5+ years. Best one I've ever had. Takes good notes or has great memory between annual physicals. Only complaint- he is a Buckeye fan.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

We have gone to Dr Radman for 7 years. We had been to 6 family doctors in the area with unhappy results until we found Dr Radman. He came highly recommeded to us and we can see why. He never rushes you and has been very helpful with various problems that we have had. I'm amazed at how he knows so much about so many things. My wife and I go about 4 times a year each and he has been helpful each time, including one time when I had a medical problem while outside the country and had to call him. We have never had to wait more than a couple of days for an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

The doc is fine. He spends time with you and helps. The staff though, is something to improve on. My wife had very unpleasant experience with the staff (rudeness, even lies) so much that she changed the PCP.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Excellent PCP, very informed and caring, highly recommend to all my friends.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

I am not sure what the Dr himself is like, I am unable to make an appointment with him. I can see the PA as much as I want to however , they tend to be of little help unless the problem is basic, Our family has had several serious medical problems in the past few months and we get as far as the PA and then we are referred to antoher specialist only to be referred back to the PCP for further follow up to get yet more questions from the nurses who seem to have better things to do than speack with patients about care. The nurses have been rude and lack basic knowledge. North Chattahoochee practice has been the source of frustration and concern for our family over the last few months and while we anxiously await our change in PCP. On two occassions with two seperate family members both with abdominal pain, they were not checked for appendicitis until several visits were made and now we are awaiting the second appendectomy. My worst complaint no follow up on the problem

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Douglas M. Radman's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Duluth, GA