Ratings for Dr. Gregory T. Fountain

I have been a patient of Dr. Gregory Fountain for years. I visited him twice in Johns Creek. And more than one year ago, he started to practice medical in Gwinnet Progressive Health Care for Women, which is 17 miles away from me. So I drove there to pay a visit to him yesterday, for he is very experienced and specialized in women health, and I trust him. It's always a pleasant experience to talk with him. He is kind, polite, and professional. He is able to make things clear and take my worry away in a few minutes. I feel fortunate to know him. I highly recommend him to anyone who has women health issue or concern. Dr. Fountain is a surgery doctor in this area.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr Fountian has been my Dr for 26 years . He deliverd my twin Daughters 24 years ago , He did a amazing job helping me with preterm Labor and helped save my babies . He has been through a lot with me and my health . He is like family to us. He is a great caring Dr that takes the time to listen to you .

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He lied about the cost of procedures, then when the Verify test came back a NURSE caled me instead of the doctor himself. It was bad news and I believe it was HIS responsibility to tell me himself because when I asked the nurse what that genetic disorder meant she said she did not know, she'd never had a patient with it. I will never forgive for what they put me through. His bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I LOVE DR. FOUNTAIN!!!! He has been my doctor for over 8 years, and he has delivered both of my baby girls. I cannot say enough good things about him. He ALWAYS takes his time to answer questions, make me feel comfortable, and ease my fears. The best part about him is watching his face when he brings a new baby into the world. It's priceless. I love him!!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

At my visit in September I was told something was wrong with me by Dr. Fountain. Then about a week later he said he never told me anything was wrong with me to cover up his mistake. He will not return my phone calls and his nurse is the rudest woman I know. I am in severe pain because of what is wrong with me and Dr. Fountain has changed his story about what he said was wrong to avoid being involved in a lawsuit. He is making his patient sit in severe pain and will not return my phone calls because the material used in my surgery was recalled. I have been his patient for over a decade and I am very disapointed in him. He has gotten too big for his britches and does not have that personal time for his patients anymore that he used to give them when he had a private practice. If you want to be treated like a individual,listened to, and respected please find another OB! Spare yourself the heartache and pain!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

WATCH YOUR BILL VERY CLOSELY AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY PAYS!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Fountain is now my gynocologist!!!i came to him on a whim and have been pleased with his services ever since... he is very nice,shows concern and actually listens to you...he really makes you feel like a patient instead of a number...i usually dont write reviews but i had to acknowledge this Dr. because his caring personality is rare now days.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Fountains staff was not helpful at all. I thought the treatment I received was because of my ethnicity. It was explained that I was being drugged profiled. The staff was not only rude to me but also to my daughter a 14 year old. I became sick after the 1st visit. I called the office and was not assisted. Not only was I told to"find another doctor". I was drugged profiled. I received a copy of results from a specialist sent from Dr. Fountains office. It stated I was dispatched as a patient 8-16-10. His nurse left a message on my voice mail stating I was dispatched 8-2-10. Due to a request for an excuse from 8-3-10 to 8-10-10 for my job. I was denied assistance because apparently I was dispatched 8-2-10. The staff was very mean, rude, uncaring, & not helpful at all. Dr. Fountain never returned any of my calls (requested more than once). All of this while in pain. I would never recommend this office to anyone. I'm not sure how much Dr Fountain is aware or if he even cares.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Fountain has seen our family grow from three to six, and has help us in more ways than I can possibly mention in this short space. He is always calm, cheerful and able to make whatever decisions are needed for the best care. He will listen to any concerns and explain why or why not he is willing to move proactivly on them. There have been many time than we have had rather spirited discussions on what I wanted to do in regards to prenatal care and inductions, and he would always hear me out. Sometime he would do what I wanted, sometimes not. But even if at times he wouldn't give me my way, we always had great deliveries and super healthy kids through all my pregnancies, which also included months of non-stop morning sickness, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, edemia, high blood pressure, fatal abnormalities, breast infections, and now finally permanent birth control . (not all at once though! whew!) I highly recommend this doctor and this staff.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Fountain deliverd my baby girl almost a year ago. He was fantastic! I loved the fact that he took time to answer questions during all the prenatal visits. Dr. Fountain knows his stuff and that help to put me at ease in what kinda be scary but exciting times. I loved being in a practice where the staff really knows you and you dont just feel like a preggo cow getting herded through the reqd office visits. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

Dr. Gregory T. Fountain's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1988)

Harvard-Pilgrim