Ratings for Dr. Donna R. Dick

Franklin Pediatrics and Dr. Dick in particular have been outstanding. We've been taking our daughter to them since she was born, 16 mos., and we would definitely recommend Dr. Dick to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I choose Dr. Grossman's practice after asking several people at the hospital I worked at who the best area pediatrician was. Dr. Dick was his partner and that's how I came to know and trust both of them. When I went to a pediatric Morristown specialist recently, the receptionist there too said that's where her children go. I absolutely love them both. I just heard Dr. Dick has left, not sure why or where, and to me that is heartbreaking! It's possible you could be put off if your personality don't match, but I have found both of them to be completely attentive, caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Dick certainly takes the time to answer all of our questions and I have never felt rushed. My daughter was also a premie and needed extra care, which they helped us navigate wonderfully. I'd write about the office staff (good & bad) but since she's no longer at this practice, it's not applicable.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Dick actually had the nerve to walk out right in the middle of my daughter's appointment so she could take a phone call. What doctor does that?!?!? Wait in the office is always way too long also. Appointments are NEVER on time. Nurses are polite and I like them but other staff members (one in particular) can be rude.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Dick is a nice woman but we quickly left this practice after she mentioned she didn't know much about his medical condition. Our son has one of the most common birth defects in the US and she didn't know anything about it.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Dick and Dr. Grossman are excellent doctors. I have only had positive experiences with both. Dr. Grossman is not arrogant at all, some people just don't get his humor. You wait a long time for both doctors, but that is because they are willing to take time with each patient to thoroughly explain whatever is needed. It is well worth the wait! Dr. Dick is very caring and gentle, and is available on Sundays unlike most doctors. Both doctors are excellent!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

My wife and I are very happy with Dr. Dick as the PCP for our two children. She is very patient and understanding, very willing to see us on the Sundays she is in office, she speaks Spanish, a big plus for us. The only downsides for us is her partner- Dr. Grossman(owner of practice- kind of arrogant, doesn't listen to parnets suggestions/ concerns, but is very experienced) and the hours she is available. In all, we are very pleased with Dr. Dick and will follow her anywhere she goes within 20 miles of where we live.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Donna R. Dick's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1994)

GHI