Ratings for Dr. John R. Stanley

If I was ever to have another child, he would be the only reason that I would. After having experienced years of miscarriages, Dr Stanley put my fears at ease. He talked at length with me about everything I had questions on. I loved going to his office even if it meant a 2 hr wait. He made a not so text book pregnancy easier on me by how much he cared.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Many of my friends had spoken very highly of him so I was excited. I have to say it was a real let down. He was very rushed and clearly was looking to be somewhere else

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr Stanley is a wonderful attentive doctor. He and his staff were always helpful. He answered any questions my husband or I had with a smile. He not only made me feel completly at ease; but reassured me time and time again that everthing was going to be OK. I could not have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Fantastic doctor! He made a scary pregnancy easier to go through. I completely trust him and have a special place in my heart for him. Easy going, professional, confident yet salt-of-the-earth, and adorable. Love him!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Stanley is the best. He is smart & personable. I would highly recommend him. The previous entries were right...he always has a smile on his face!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

I attend deliveries of dr.stanley, he is such a great and punctual doctor. when having emergency c-sections or deliveries at 2-3am he is always smiling and has a great attitude with his staff and his patient.. im proud that he and dr.mirable are mercy's high risk OB.. we are so thankful

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Stanley is very helpful, caring and so knowledgeable that he was able accurately identify the source of my medical problems within just roughly 10 minutes and a detailed ultrasound. He allowed my other specialists a direction to go in to help with a firm diagnosis. His knowledge was second to none in any doctor I've ever interacted with.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. John R. Stanley's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Veterans Administration