Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Bindewald

This doctor is incredibly RUDE, has something akin to tantrums if asked a question he does not appreciate being asked, very combative, YELLS and carries on much of the time. WOULD NOT recommend this doctor to anyone! Has at times been very abusive to me. If you need pain medication....look out! You are going to get a screeching ball-out for sure! I want to know if there are any lawsuits against him! If anyone knows, please report it on here!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

This doctor''s dealings with patients is beyond abysmal. He is rude and combative. I was in extreme pain and needed a faxed prescription for a pain management rehab for the next day. This doctor got on the phone at 4pm and for the next 10 minutes yelled at me about the amount of work he had, the number of files on his desk, my selfishness in expecting a prescription (for EXTREME pain, not foolishness). He appeared to be unstable to both my husband and I during two visits with him. There is something very wrong with him and we believe he needs to retire from medicine and obtain mental health care. Never have I encountered a physician that spent so much time and anger ranting on and on at me for a badly needed prescription. His behavior is simply unbelievable - I still can not believe the rant and apparent mental instability of this doctor. He has lost patients to other physicians for similar behavior (according to my new physician''s front desk staff). Avoid this doctor. I hate writing

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

This man should NOT be practicing medicine. He has is mentally unstable, combative, nasty, and does not listen or answer basic questions. He is deaming to women and expects the woman to "submit" to his self-perceived "God-like status". He went out of his way to find several differnt foolish, insignificant issues to argue with me over (my request for non-generic medications since the two meds only worked with brand,and other totally insignificant issues). I made the major mistake of calling early in the day and requesting a faxed prescription for a special physical therapy technique for pain. I called the office before closing time to see if they had faxed this simple request and he spent ten minutes (my spouse TIMED it), YELLING at me about how busy he was. He went into great detail about his busy schedule. It was like listening to a crazy person. He is obviously unstable and needs to retire from medicine. Dangerous physician. Stay away. I am not alone in this assessment.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Eric S. Bindewald's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

AHC