Ratings for Dr. Vahe Sivaciyan

A treasure: caring, knowledgeable, pro-active, humorous, willing to listen and to explain . I also agree with the comment below that it is an absolute pleasure to deal with Orysia, his secretary. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

What an incredible, amazing man, who happens to be the best cardiologist in the world. He has looked after my father and mother for years and without his expertise they wouldn't be here today!! He has corrected many errors their family doctor made and I never let them start new medication without his consent. My father's medical condition is very complicated. Dr. Sivaciyan's secretary is amazing and so kind. Such a beautiful woman. If I need to see him urgently she never, ever puts me off. I love her!! I would recommend this doctor with all my heart.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Sivaciyan is an incredible Cardiologist. He takes his time with each patient (which leads to longer wait times...but I would rather know that he will take the time with me, instead of rushing me out), gets to the root of the problem, and takes his job very seriously. Dr. Sivaciyan is a dying breed when it comes to Doctors today. One person I need to mention in that office is his Secretary. She is a complete breathe of fresh air. She has a smile for each patient and also takes the time to know everyone. She is always genuine and seeing how other patients interact with her, you know that the feelings are mutual between her and the patients...they enjoy seeing her smiling face when they walk into the office! She is the true backbone of that office. Dr. Sivaciyan and his secretary make a great team that every Doctors office should strive to duplicate!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I found Doctor Sivaciyan to be very helpful, with good, common sense advice on heart health & diet advice. And, he was willing to listen to all my concerns. He was the ONLY Doctor out of 5 that was willing to help me get my drivers license reinstated...I would recommend Dr.Sivaciyan to anyone that has heart issues. Danny G.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr.Sivaciyan not only cares for all hearts he has a heart of gold! He is a wonderful person and takes the time to talk to his patients. He is very through and never misses any details. He will do anything for you and your health. I always feel great leaving his office because I know that I am in great hands!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

He's cool and awesome and fun and funny and cool. Awesome. And Knowledgabel. And cool.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Dr. Sivaciyan is the best. Period. His care and knowledge saved/prolonged my father's life for many years, and I now find myself consulting him for heart issues and there is no one I would rather trust my life to.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr.Sivaciyan is an amazing cardiolgist, he goes above and beyond to help his patients. A true asset to the profession. Not too many like him! Thank you for all you do !

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

This is one of the best doctors and cardiologists I have ever known. Very knowledgeable and helpful. May be pushing a little bit too hard on the treadmill but always with right answers to my questions and professional approach to my needs.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Sivaciyan is an excellent Cardiologist. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010