Ratings for Dr. Louis S. Pearlstein

I had seen several other neurologists with no luck for the severe pain I had in my neck. After one visit to Dr Pearlstein, he prescribed a medication that relieved the pain that I had been experiencing for years. Thank you Doctor. You are a godsend.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I've been trying to contact this Dr for over a week. I leave messages but don't get calls back. I'll have to get a responsible Dr.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

A few months ago I was diagnosed with a serious illness by Dr Pearlstein. I just found out that the that was a miss diagnosis.

Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Pearlstein is a great neurologist. I needed an EMG and I was nervous about it but he made me feel at ease and before I knew it the test was over and now I can correct the problem. His staff was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend Dr. Pearlstein, He's one of the best!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Very nice staff and office. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Pearlstein saw me on short notice, at a time when I was in dire need of a diagnosis. Within minutes of my first appointment, he had zeroed in on my condition, and promptly began an aggressive treatment plan that is permitting me to once again feel like my old-self. He immediately contacted my family doctor, and has consulted with other specialists that are attending to my condition. The office staff assisted me greatly as well, they have always been highly professional and courteous. I can honestly state, that the entire staff are part of an efficient team dedicated to addressing the needs of their clients. I highly recommend Dr. Pearlstein and his staff to all are in need of neurological professional care! Rich Papirio

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Time for my visit to Dr. Louis Pearlstein today.I look forward to his knowledge,compassion,and a staff that can beat no other!!I see him at least twice a year,and I cannot praise him enough.Not only does he have the best sense of humor,-but he will care for you in the best way possible,making visits something I look forward to!He is a brilliant Doctor in his field of Neurology,but not the least pretentious,always speaking 'to' you and not 'at' you!I would encourage anyone looking for a Doctor who is the BEST in his field,to make an appointment with Dr. Louis Pearlstein,..and feel right at home with a Doctor you can trust!His staff is friendly.They acknowledge you as soon as you enter the office,and will always entertain you in a most professional manner!I know "I" have made the right choice,and after visiting his office just one time,....you will feel the same way too!!!I respect him so much,-that I will leave my name.My name is Cynthia Genis.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I have suffered for months with my condition and Dr pearlstein diagnosed me in less than 5 minutes and within 1 weekI was feeling better. The medication he prescibed worked within 2 weeks i did not have anymore symptoms. I am greatful for his knowledge and his kindness in helping me with my condition.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I have been seeing Doctor Pearlstein for a few years now.After seeing the Doctor,he prescribed meds and now I am not having my mini-seizures(tics) at all!He is not only one of the best doctors I have ever seen,but he has the best 'bed-side'(office)manners I have ever seen in a doctor!He can make a critical time in one's life,seem manageable,and very often comical!I say that,because Dr.Pearlstein,not only being an excellent professional in his 'fields of medicine'...,but because he puts a patient at ease,always with his smile or a funny quip!-His office help is wonderful,and you can see that he treats his employees with respect and kindness, as it shows through, with how they conduct themselves with his patients!I recommend Dr. Pearlstein to everyone having a neurological /headache condition!Your visit to his office will be like visiting a friend!I guarentee,after your first visit,you will leave his office with a smile on your face,and with answers to your medical problems!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr Pearlstein came with high recommedation but I was very disappointed in him and his office. His staff were of a standoff-ish nature. Dr Pearlstein was, at first, very caring and seemed knowledgeable. However, once it seemed that my problem may need a little more thought and attention, he simply gave up on me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Louis S. Pearlstein's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bensalem, PA