Ratings for Dr. Alexander S. Bailey

Seen Dr. Bailey May of 2016 sent by work-comp after other procedures i.e physical therapy pain and nerve meds and a epidural did not help and was then sent to Bailey for surgery consult , when he entered the room for first time he directed his attention to the work comp adjuster not me , during the short time i was seen by him i never felt like my suffering was his concern and then he claims it was preexsisting condition sends me to do physical testing to see what my limitations are before releasing me back to work and states if the tests are inconclusive then it means i didnt try and ill be released with no restrictions, i took all meds they had been giving me in a attempt to try my hardest and ended in tears and shaking just to be released with 100lb restriction even though he stated i should not lift more than 10lbs up until he startedclaiming it was preexsisting. lost job,insurance and income, 2 other specialists have examined the same images he did and couldnot find what he claimed to be preexsisting ,over a year later and court sided in my favor and now i have to be treated by him AGAIN so cant waitto hear more false and heartless decisions he has next. oh the staff i found very nice and professional but dr should go up for review

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I had surgery in April, they billed me in July and sent me to collections July 28th. When I called to find out why, the lady in the financial office yelled at me, hung up and now won't accept phone calls. Watch out!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Helped my problem. Doing well. Didn't ned surgery.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Had surgery 3 weeks ago to remove my tailbone. I was in less pain than I've been in over 4 years. Dr. Bailey was clear in all of his explanations and didn't "sugarcoat" the risks involved. He gave us the necessary information and did not push me into the surgery. He is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Good experience. Did not recommend surgery and I am getting better.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr.Bailey is the real deal.He actually listens,explains things,cares,and follows up alot to make sure your doing ok.I gave him all 5 stars.Hes truly a doctor you can trust and feel at peace with.Mark C

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Nothing can stop me...I'll be sure to take out the garbage when I checkout.

Submitted June 20, 2014

I had major back surgery less than 3 weeks ago. I loved Dr. Bailey's bedside manor as well as how well he explained the surgery and what to expect after my surgery. So far, I am doing so much better than before surgery. Before surgery I could only stand for 5 minutes at a time. This has been going on since Oct of 2012. It took my insurance company that long to get their paper work in order. His staff worked long and hard to get my claim taken care of. I really appreciate his expert advice. I hope I continue to heal and get stronger as I expect to at this time.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I have to agree with some of the other reviews Dr Bailey didnt care about me at all and he definitly didnt discuss in great detail what could be thefinal result that was in 2011 and in 2003 my mom and i WENT TO SPEAK TO HIM AND HE ASK ME WHAT INSURANCE i HAD AND AT THE TIME i HAD hmo AND HE SAID TO ME THAT THE SURGERY IS 90,000 AND i GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE WHAT THEY GIVE US, ANYWAY i CANT WORK ANYMORE AND WHEN i WENT TO SEE HIM 2WKS AFTER SURGERY HE TOOK THE STAPLES OUT AND ASK ME IF i WANTED A MEDROL PACK AND i SAID NO CAS i HAD A SIDE EFFECT FROM WHEN i TOOK IT BEFORE SO HES BEEN TELLING PPL THAT i REFUSED IT NOT AND ANY WAY ON THE 9TH OF DEC HE WAS GOING TO SEND ME BACK TO WORK AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT TILL I WAS HALF WAY HOME AND I LOOKED AT THE PAPERS AND SEEN THAT I HAD TO QUIT A JOB THAT I WORKED AT FOR 22 YEARS MY ADVISE IS TO SAY AWAY FROM HIM AND I KNOW FIVE OTHER PPL HE DID AND THEY CANT WORK EITHER!!!!!!!

Submitted March 14, 2013

Very poor bedside manner, cold, uncaring Dr. Did not explain anything. Did not care about pain or other issues.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Alexander S. Bailey's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

• Blue Cross Federal