Ratings for Dr. Paul Jackson

Dr. Paul Jackson is an outstanding Doctor. He is attentive, caring , professional and takes his time to answer my all my questions. He cares for me, my 85 year old mother and my wife who is pretty sickly. His staff and front desk has rose to the occasion over the last few years to handle the steady stream of people coming to his office. Worth a wait in my book. office time to wait is minimal . No complaints there either!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Very helpful. Informative, professional, honest and took his time. I would recommend him to other people.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Jackson for years. First few years, never seemed to have issues with my care. Unfortunately, the last few have been awful. He misdiagnosed my wifes breathing problems, and i have now been back 5 times in 4 mos for the same issue, for now which im hospitalized at a different facility. Needless to say, I'm not going back.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I found Dr. Jackson to be caring and attentive. He listened to my concerns and provide excellent medical service. I generally dont go to a doctor often as I cannot afford it but if I had to pay I would feel that my money would be well spent by going to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Too many unnecessary test are ordered and the dr is not easy to contact should you have questions of any kind.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Doctor Jackson is knowledgeable, caring, friendly and pleasant. He never appears to be rushed. He answers all of our questions in language that is easily understood. You couldn't find a better physician anywhere.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Livonia Family is by far the worst office I have ever been to. The women at the front desk are extremely rude and do not pay attention. Also, the waiting room is constantly full and if a patient is having a serious problem and requests to see their doctor as soon as possible, they are told to wait their turn. I would not reccommend this office to anyone. I am currently in the process of switching primary care doctors because I am tired of sitting for an hour after my scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I can see why people like him: he's confident and has an answer for everything, which makes him seem more knowledgeable and makes people like him. However, this ends up translating into cockiness. The other odd problem is that I think the guy's got multiple personalities: it seemed like every other visit he was a different person. On good days, he was helpful and really listened to what I had to say, and was proactive with treatments and tests I needed. On bad days, he refused to listen, and if I went in for a sinus infection, I'd get a lecture on diet and exercise. The office is also set up such that one must pay their copay or cash pay before even getting into an exam room, which is stressful for many people to be treated like a paycheck rather than a patient. After ponying up the cash and waiting 45-60 minutes in the waiting room, one is called back and is expected to get on a scale to be weighed in front of all office staff and patients coming/going.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr.Jackson is well educated & very knowledgible doctor. I have been going to him for 2 years. I saw another doctor at his clinic(livonia family practice), however I did not have the same experience : (. Dr. Jackson has a down to earth personality & follows through on items he says he will. I would recommend him to friends & family.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. Jackson is the best doctor I have ever been to. He's wonderful and I couldn't ask for a more helpfull, caring and sweet Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

Dr. Paul Jackson's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Oxford