Ratings for Dr. Susan Johnston

Had an amazing cleaning with Natalie! Very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I like going there because it's convenient, the staff is very nice, Dr. Johnston is a good dentist, however unnecessarily hard on her staff. It almost seems like she goes out of her way to embarrass them in front of patients. It is very strange and almost confusing. Not sure how I feel about this aspect of her practice.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have never gone for a dental cleaning before where my bottom teeth were scrapped and everything else was left untouched without even a polishing. Being charged 450 dollars for a quarter job was something I couldn't imagine until visiting Dr. Johnston's practice. I was also booked for two more separate appointments to finish the single job, which would amount to a 900 dollar cleaning. When calling out the clear unethical business strategies, the receptionist returned my call and advised me to seek dental treatment with George Brown students because they are cheap. As a young man who has had 45 minute full cleanings his whole life, needing three separate appointments for one cleaning is absurd. Clear scam, stay away.

Submitted June 28, 2016

Very happy with treatment. Lori is particularly good.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Had a bad experience, staff is very nice. I don't know the dentist treats them though, very rude to her assistant during the procedure. I felt uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Always get a great cleaning there. Lori is wonderful and it was great to see Natalie back from her maternity leave, she is very nice too.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I've been going to Dr Johnston for over 20 years and have never had any problems or concerns. Lori and Sandra are extremely efficient as is Dr Johnston. A pleasure 3 - 4 times a year.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Tried to fill my mouth with caps. I stopped going when she got to 7. I had perfectly straight molars but with the capping it is all crooked. At least twice I was left with bonding when she called out for her assistant who ignored her. She pulled and pulled because it had past the time and I was afraid my teeth would come out. I had problems one time and tried calling her as an emergency and her attitude, as usual, was well what am I supposed to do? She sarcastically asks "Are you in pain?" ha ha. When I asked for records to be sent, she called me for several days each day to harrass me and of course my records were never sent.

Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Johnston is a very experienced dentist. I am always happy when I get to the office and see Sandra. She is very nice and helpful. Natalie is a great hygienist.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Johnston is a great dentist. Very gentle. Her staff is top notch. Lori is my hygienist and she is terrific. Sandra is very helpful whenever I call the office. I would highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014