Dr. Pavlina P. Suchanova
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(167)

"I am very fortunate to have come across Dr Suchanova when I was getting 2nd opinions f..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Victor C Knopp

The staff is inefficient and incompetent at best. The wait time is ridiculous! The doctor needs to be more respectful of the patient's time as well as that of their family members /friends who accompany them.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Excellent Physician. Knowledgeable and takes time with his patients.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

This office would be great if they hired competent staff that did not leave you waiting in the lobby for 2+ hours. If you know that the doctor spends individualized time with his patients then stop overbooking him! I cannot understand why or how the office or the doctor can believe that their time and schedule is more important than their patients. I ended up walking out even before I was seen. It is an absurd wait time.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

The wait was excessive. My appointment was at 9:45 and at 12:15 I still had not seen the doctor. I asked the nurse if this was typical and she said yes.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Knopp is the kindest gentlest man around and really cares about practicing medicine and his patients. Because of this, he has lots of patients. He treats people like friends and is a fine man.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Knopp for over 10 years. You almost always have to wait--I count on spending 3 hours+. The reason is that he spends time with his patients. He is warm, concerned, listens and cares about & for you. Office staff is pleasant & knowledgeable. He has a tendency to treat everything himself but usually does a great job. Will always suggest a specialist if you ask him. If you come in informed & ask for certain tests, he's usually willing to do them. He's just a great doctor & wonderful Christian man.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

We found Dr. Knopp on uhc.com and chose him because he was very close to the house. My husband saw Dr. Knopp due to dizzyness and constant headaches. Dr. Knopp saw him in 20 minutes and spent a lot of time with him. He said he was very thorough, the most thorough any doctor has ever been. He asked all the right questions and actually listened. That is very rare to find a doctor who actually spends time with their patients and listens. He was very happy with his services and would definitely recommend him to others. His staff is also helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I have a great deal of confidence in Dr. Knopp, the front office staff however is another story. They can be short tempered and rude if you dare to question them on anything! I also know that appts. are double booked and even triple booked (I've seen the paperwork when the front office staff left a sign in sheet sitting out) Great Doctor, hate the wait time, I've often had to sit in a waiting room for 2 hours or more. My time happens to be important too.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

My family and I have seen Dr. Knopp many times. He is very good in all respects. Sometimes you have to wait a long time, but I think he does not rush a given patient just to stay on schedule.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Wonderful, caring, intelligent doctor. You can put complete confidence in his and his abilities to diagnose and treat you.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Victor C Knopp's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas