Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Herzberg

Avoid this one. I had a spot on my skin and he said to come back in a month if it was still there. After a month the spot was still there, so I went back and he asks why I came back. I said well you said to and he tells me that nothing happens in dermatology quickly. This guy is a CLOWN!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Worse doctor ever. Numerously misdiagnosed and prescribed creams that only made a simple and common condition worse. Another dermatologist was able to properly diagnose and treat with one visit. Dont waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My first and last appointment with this doctor! He was very grumpy and rude! I asked about trying a different medication for my acne and his response was "for what?!" What a waste of money, I am so glad I found a better dermatologist in Kenilworth that really cares about his patients and actually cares about your complaints and gives refills so you are not forced to come back in a month.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Sucks! He did not help me at all. All he said is, use this shampoo and come back. He doesn't take care the patients. ALL HE WANTS IS YOUR MONEY! He has the worst cancelation policy i've ever seen. If you cancel your appoinment 24 hour prior appoinment date, he charges one visit price, which is $140.00. Doesn't matter you rescheduled, he will charge that money, otherwise he will go to collection. Also this guy is so cheap, he doesn't want to pay fees to the credit merchant companies, so HE DOESN'T TAKE ANY CREDIT CARD!! Even for co-pay! And his secreteries are rude! Overall, SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

he sucks and my kid daughter felt uncomfortable with this dr.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Herzberg did not help me nor seem like he wanted to help diagnose my skin rash. He saw me only once and prescribed medicine that did not work. My followup consisted of the continuation of the same medication that still did not work. He is a older man that needs to retire or study up on current practices/conditions.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

I agree he has no bedside manner AT ALL . Gives a cream says come back in 3 weeks go back in 3 weeks says looks good come back in a month WHAT at $40 a pop i dont think so . He wont prescribe refills that is how he gets you. Wont go back again.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Great. Also, the guy's in private practice, so the comment below mine seems to be for the wrong doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Very nice guy, good bedside manner. His son is also a doctor there and is kind of a hottie.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

Didn't even let me finish talking to give my history. Didn't even tell me what caused my rash...just gave rx for cream and said 'see you in three weeks' he may be a yale graduate but he's no ivy leaguer when it comes to bedside manners! would not recommend him at all-- he's just after your money.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Dr. Steven M. Herzberg's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

MAMSI