Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Hendrix

;rgkjlkgjlk llertj rjl ujtiut lutjl iutliq tliqut ;iu jt tu ut;liutu

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

How is this man allowed to practice medicine? This man has a serious ego complex.It's good for a doctor to confident when they know what there talking about but this guy has no clue. He has no business treating patients. He routinely belittles the staff around him in order to try and make himself feel adequate. Fortunately all of the staff around him knows he's a fool. Find a new doctor QUICKLY !!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr. Hendrix (about 6 months) and I have been very impressed. He is the best primary care doc I've ever had, and at age 65 I've had more than a few. Very friendly, great staff (not at all abusive as another rater said). Very intelligent and not at all arrogant. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

God complex. Very abusive towards patients and staff, to their face as well as behind their backs. don't go to this guy. Plenty of other GOOD docs in this town.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

This doctor is verbally abusive, and does not care to listen to even a word anyone else has to say. He also refuses to let you ask any questions. He refers you out to specialists that you don't need to see, I believe, because he has no idea what he is doing.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Makes diagnosis with out doing tests. So far2 months of weight loss and liquid poop If you go to him and have a problem make sure tests are taken. I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

The personnel in the front office of this doctor are so rude and unprofessional it is impossible to work with them. I have never encountered such abuse!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr Hendrix has one of the best bedside manners I have experianced in years. He is very thorough and knowledgable. I am most impressed with HIS need to make you better. I am 53 years old and have seen many Dr.'s in my life time, he is the best.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Very good general knowledge. Treats the person and not the disease. Discusses diagnosis and possible treatments with patient so that a decision may be made together.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

This doctor is arrogant and doesn't listen. He seems to have a definite problem with patients who are at or above his intellectual level and knowledgeable about medicine. I am very sensitive to dosing changes with my thyroid and rather than listening to me instead of looking at a lab report, he made me feel worse than I ever have. The only thing we really agreed on was that I should find another doctor which I was totally in agreement. His knowledge of the endocrine system is pathetic.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Richard E. Hendrix's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

• BCBS Massachusetts