Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Morris

Horrible experience with Dr. Morris and staff! Was seeing her for over two years and trusting her(she was my dr!!), was over medicated!! I now have problems in result of getting off all 5 meds! I do NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Rescheduled one appointment days in advance and called and cancelled day of appointment due to weather which made it impossible to travel to Edmond. Was fired. Had seen her for many years prior. Received very nasty and degrading letter. She always had a holier than thou attitude.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Morris is friendly, knowledgeable, and open. She values my opinion in our treatment plan. However, her receptionist is the opposite. No person-person skills, seems like she is on a power trip for some reason. Have gone there for 2.5 years because Jennifer is great but with a nice person at the front desk it would make it a much better experience.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Their staff changes all the time. They can't keep good help. The good help leaves! I can't blame them. The receptionist is a poor, poor image of their clinic. Unbelievably rude! It's a horribly run office with incompetent staff. They used to have a very nice lady that handled new patients, but unfortunately she left. Seriously, go somewhere else. They are very robotic and I don't feel they care for their patients. Give it a month. Their staff will once again change.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Worst office staff. . Very rude, Very poor communicating; rarely returned phone calls. Find another Psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Great experience; I am so glad to have found this doctor

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Morris really cares about her patients. She takes plenty of time to talk to me and always remembers what was going on in my life the previous time we spoke. She wants to find out what is causing the problems, and she will keep working until the problem is solved. She is not simply interested in prescribing meds; she actually tries to do what she can to get me off of medication. She is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Glad I read these reviews after calling. The receptionist was rude and sounds like all they want is cash upfront. They don't want to deal with your insurance company; just want your money and that is it. $280 for a consultation??? Really?? No thanks : )

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Horrible staff!!! Rude!! Charged me over $200 for an appointment that I cancelled days before it was scheduled!I have called, sent certified letters with a phone record and they REFUSE to stop!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Morris has possibly the worst staff I've ever encountered. They need some serious customer service training, in addition to how to run an office. Tanya the office manager has been exceedingly rude on several occasions. The first incident, was she had the wrong patient information pulled up, which took about a week to sort out. I won't go into all the issues it caused, but my biggest problem was how the situation was handled. I've been hung up on by Tanya, told she was going to charge me the $150 cancellation fee. I asked if I could speak with someone else, and she stated that she was the "end all be all," and hung up. When she realized her mistake, she gave me an equally condescending "apology" if that's what you want to call it. I know I'm not the first person to have issues with this staff. On a serious note, if your struggling with any mental health issues, avoid this office like the plague. There's no need to add to your suffering unnecessarily.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Jennifer M. Morris's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK