Ratings for Dr. Tracy Fleege

She is a skilled patient oriented doctor. The best chiropractor I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

She is the best!! Great caring office. If you are looking for the best you found it.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Tracy is wonderful. Her staff is friendly and polite, and always willing to do what it takes to ease pain. Since seeing her my migraines have all but disappeared. I highly recommend her to anyone suffering with headaches caused by sinus pain or allergies. She has also treated my back and neck and I have never felt better. Initially I was hesitant to start chiropractic care because I had had previous experiences with doctors who seem to want to keep you on a a patient after the problem cleared up as a source of revenue. Not so here. When you're fixed, she places you on a maintenance program to monitor the initial problem and intervene when necessary. I started at 3 times a week, and am now seeing her every other week. And, she is so good that I drive 20 miles to see her. There are plenty of chiropractors closer, but none better. As a side note, her staff of massage therapists are wonderful. Very friendly and very strong. The whole experience is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Tracy has taken care of our family for years, starting with our youngest at age 3 for treatment for ear infections and our oldest for asthma. She is very informative and helpful, often recommending ways we can help ourselves also. I highly recommend Dr. Tracy to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Very Very Happy with Dr. Fleege. She is extremely knowledgeable and she treats her patients like family.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

She is the best doctor I have every met. Dr Tracy is very friendly, helpful, and a great listener. She is always cheerful and is also a very knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend anyone who needs a chiropractor to go and see Dr. Tracey immediately

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Fleege is awesome! I would highly recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008