Ratings for Dr. Debbie M. Grandinetti

She has been my dr for 13 years now and I have no complaints. She is excellent

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I found this physician on the United Healthcare website and scheduled an appointment for a routine visit. I found myself waiting for over an hour in a small, cramped, waiting room. After waiting for over a hour I decided to leave after everyone in the room had been seen including a pharm rep who brought sandwiches for the doc's and staff. Unless you like reading magazines in a cramped room avoid choosing this provider.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Just had a check up with her the other day. Saw me and my 4 kids. Great with the kids and very friendly. Also, very personal , she seems to real car about my family and there health!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

NEVER DEALT WITH A DOCTOR THAT DOESNT RETURN CALLS. MAYBE THE PRACTICE IS TOO OVERWHELMING FOR HER!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr.Grandinetti is a agood M.D. She is always on time and spends alot of time explaining things to me. She is pretty good with following up things with me and very intelligent. She knows her job,

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

She is one of the best MD's out there. She is awsome with my kids and always caring about my whole family. Dr. Debbie goes above and beyond. Im glad to have her as a Doctor. I would wish more Doctors where like her.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

kind, inquisitive, good listener, emphytheic, knowledgable, takes time

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

She told me I had Syphilis and I never did! She did improper blood testing and never backed it up. I was on anti-biotics for 2 weeks and got totally depressed. She is terible and should lose her license. Nobody should ever go to this Doctor. I can prove she was wrong, I taped a telephone convesation we had. She even reported be to the Department of Health and told them I had Syphilis as well. I was so embarrased, I had to tell my employer and my family members. I had to take anti-depressants too

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

She is a wonderful family doctor who asks the right questions, is informative, approachable and patient. She is also excellent with children. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

She is a wonderful doctor. She takes her time and listens. I would recommend seeing her!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2005

Dr. Debbie M. Grandinetti's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AARP