Dr. Pamela Cooper

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pamela Cooper

Torn on this review... receptionist was very nice but failed to return calls. Bigger issue/complaint is actually Dr.Cooper. Granted, she is incredibly knowledgeable and confident which obviously is what matters most (hence the decent rating given) and we do have full trust in her... but her "politeness" in reality has hidden backhanded comments and judgmental questions if you're actually paying attention to what is said and how it's presented. We are very satisfied with her competence as a doctor and would not hesitate to recommend based on her knowledge, but did feel belittled when we last met. Dr.Cooper... I am unsure if you read these but if so I would ask that you put yourself in the shoes of the parents that are coming to you. Understandable after 30+ years of experience and knowing as much as you do that you could lose sight of how it feels on the other side of the desk, but as a a friendly reminder - people coming to you are new to this, likely very scared, and looking out for the best interest of their child's health. Your help is greatly valued and appreciated, but some extra compassion and understanding would be appreciated.

Submitted February 1, 2018

I love Dr. Cooper!! She’s an amazing woman! She’s the only doctor who truly listened to my daughters problem and actually helped her. Such a caring, patient and witty woman. So happy we were referred to her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

She's kind, caring and a lovely human being. She takes her time to understand the details every time patients visit.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

We have been seeing Dr. Cooper for 14 years and she is very comprehensive, diligent and kind. She establishes rapport with the child and the parents. We adore her and feel that the wait times are 100% Worth it as she is always not rushed when we are Inside the office.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Cooper was the first doctor to really listen to us and to take the time to hear about what my son was struggling with. Her staff was very friendly and on a day when all the roads were closed and her staff could just not make it in, Dr. Cooper was there answering phones taking faxes and making sure that her patients needs were met even in extreme circumstances. We have seen many doctors over the past few years and to meet with Dr.Cooper was a real breath of fresh air, she was friendly and professional and I knew in the first 5 mins of meeting with her that my family and I had come to the right place. Thanks again Dr. Cooper

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

We saw Dr Cooper for nearly 3 years. The phone is never answered at that office and phone calls rarely returned. I found both the dr and the receptionist lacking in empathy and politeness. The wait time at each visit exceeded an hour. Waste of three years of precious time seeing her. We are now in the process of finding a new neurologist.

Submitted October 6, 2015

Very thorough, very thoughtful, and very helpful. Dr. Cooper's careful questioning and exam, followed by a detailed explanation and a take-home reference to refer to was like a lifeline for our family after floating helplessly in a sea of wondering what was wrong with our daughter and how to help her!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Excellent, intelligent Doctor. SO helpful with two of my children. The wait can be awhile but its because she takes her time with her patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Cooper and Catherine quite a team. Dr Cooper asks tons of questions and gets to know her patients thoroughly. She is very knowledge and caring. I feel my son is in the "best" hands with her. And Catherine offers great advice, really listens and cares about the patients as much as Dr.C. My son is turning 18 and I'm dreading losing this awesome team.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Cooper and Catherine care so much about my daughter and are such an amazing team. We have been to two other neurologists in Toronto (before we found Dr. Cooper) and neither one of them gave us the time and consideration that Dr. Cooper does. Catherine, in the office, always calls us back or emails with helpful suggestions. I feel so much better now that we have them treating our little girl.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Pamela Cooper's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pediatric Neurologist