Ratings for Dr. Falguni Patel

great bedside manner! she offers so many services and is an expert in everything she does. never rushes and the staff is always accommodating. I've seen the same staff members for years which goes to show how great Dr. Patel is!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

The staff is not nice, not compassionate! I called for a refill of something and asked why was there no refill. She told me well it's not something you need to use all the time! Then told me if doctor Patel gets to it after 2, then she will do it. I said its urgent, she repeated, if she gets to it!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

the receptionist is extremely rude! they need to do something about her

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Falguni Patel is one of the nest doctors I have seen. She is courteous, patient and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I saw Dr. Patel for the first time. She is so nice and easy to talk to. I was initially nervous and she made me feel so comfortable. She took her time explaining different procedures. She was also very gentle during the procedure..no pain. Office was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Her prices were very reasonable , can not wait to go! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Patel for several years now and actually travel to see her since she moved from the location that was more convenient for me. I love her down to earth and relatable bed side manner and her give it to you straight demeanor. She's knowledgeable and caring and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Doctor was very friendly and office was clean. They had extremely good rates! Very impressed

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I had my first gynecological exam with Dr Patel, and found her judgmental and condescending about not coming sooner to regulate my period. As a first time patient I expected being questioned about HPV vaccination, and being asked questions that a new patient might not be comfortable asking, but she didn't do that. I felt like she wasn't thorough, and she was very rushed to get out. And the receptionist wasn't too friendly and comforting either. Will not be going back

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

So happy with the care I have received thus far under Dr. Patel. I am able to make appointments easily, am seen quickly once there, and am given ample time to discuss anything I need with the doctor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Love her! Love her! Love her! She started me on bio-identical hormones a few months back and life is sooooo much better! Love life! Love her!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Falguni Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1998)

Bureau Of Worker's Comp (Bwc) Workers Compensation