Ratings for Dr. Nelson L. Turcios

Dr Turcios has been treating our family for 15+ years, first my brother and now my son. He is kind, incredibly responsive, and an excellent physician. Because of him and his treatment, our son is now breathing easier and is no longer afraid of his asthma and what that means, and neither are we.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

This doctor is the best in helping my son with his asthma he is very knowledgeable,kind and take his time with his patients he is the best

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Turcios for the last 13 Years. He has always taken his time and listened to our concerns. I feel very confident in my daughters care. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Turcios and Gricelda are amazing! Always helpful and both of them are very knowledgeable. They are always running on time and are more than willing to answer any questions I have. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

He has helped get my sons asthma under control where his previous Dr. couldn't. Always friendly and professional .

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

My daughter have been treated for asthma and allergies for 3 years, but no medication would help with her cough. When I went to his office she had been coughing for 2 weeks with just little breaks. He was able to stop the cough on the first visit. She hasn't been coughing since then. Tt turned out her cough is due to stress and anxiety....over basically everything. School work, playing instrument eating candy, watching tablet. What dr. Turcios did for us seems impossible....most compassionate, wonderful & knowledgeable doctor I know.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

My experience with doctor Turcios was life changing since my son and I had been to four hospitals, two primary doctors , and one other pulmonologist before we came to doctor Turcios to get properly diagnosed. He is intelligent, helpful, and spent plenty of time with us. His office staff was helpful as well with follow up phone calls and appointments and we were completely satisfied and would go back time and again. Dr. Turcios even answered the phone and took us in the same day when his office staff couldn't get to the phone. That is so much more personal than having an answering machine retrieve my call.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Staff is rude, and they make critical mistakes. When concerning the lungs, Dr. Turcios is knowledgeable, however, when he's finished saying or "explaining" his instructions, he's done. He quickly rushes out the room and his thick accent doesn't help neither. The issues I came for did get fixed, but there are too many negatives so I wouldn't go back.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Unethical rude doctor. Came in 1 hour late. And had the nerve to talk down to me.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Turcios is an awesome Dr. He helps manage my CF. He knows his stuff and is always up on the new therapies and medications. Kayla, the nurse is awesome. I highly recommend Dr. Turcios.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Nelson L. Turcios's Credentials

• Univ De El Salvador, Fac De Med, San Salvador, El Salvador (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ