Ratings for Dr. Nelson L. Turcios

Staff is rude, and they make critical mistakes. When concerning the lungs, Dr. Turcios is knowledgeable, however, when he's finished saying or "explaining" his instructions, he's done. He quickly rushes out the room and his thick accent doesn't help neither. The issues I came for did get fixed, but there are too many negatives so I wouldn't go back.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Unethical rude doctor. Came in 1 hour late. And had the nerve to talk down to me.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Turcios is an awesome Dr. He helps manage my CF. He knows his stuff and is always up on the new therapies and medications. Kayla, the nurse is awesome. I highly recommend Dr. Turcios.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Such a compassionate, caring doctor with so much patience. Answered all our questions and was very thorough. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Turcios is Amazing! My son has asthma and his lungs were constantly filling with mucous, my pediatrician was overwhelmed with his condition and fearful he would get pneumonia so she referred me to go to a pulmonologist pf my choosing. I found Dr. Turcios and it has been a blessing! He is very proactive and treats my son at the first sign of an asthma flare up which has improved the quality of my sons life, he can sleep through the night without coughing every hour and his lungs now only become congested when has an illness. Even then it doesnt last long because Dr. Turcios stops it in its tracks. I would recommend him to anyone, he cares about his patients and he is a knowledgeable doctor who gets the job done. The office staff is also very nice and I have never waited more than 15 mins. Overall Dr. turcios and is team get a A++++++++ from me! My sons health has greatly improved and is stable thanks to them!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I was very disappointed with my visit with this doctor.His staff was very friendly and took me to the room promptly , the doctor was not in the facility and I waited for him about 20 minutes in the room and when he did show up he took a personal call on his phone, and continued to examine my child. I feel that he was very unprofessional by taking that phone call and feel as if he could have misdiagnosed my child. Its very frustrating because we give him our business.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

great doc, helpful, friendly, effective treatment plan

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Turcios was very knowledgeable and was able to quickly diagnose and confirm my son's whooping cough. I had been to three other doctors before him and no one knew what was wrong. One visit to Dr. Turcios and we knew what we were dealing with. Thank you D. Turcios for your knowledge and professionalism. Very appreciated! J. Payne

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Turcios is very knowledgable. He was able to quickly and accurately diagnose the cause for the rib pain that my daughter was experiencing. He was very thorough in treating her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I started taking my daughter to Dr. Turcios when she was 3 years old. He has always been a freindly doctor who took his time with my daugher. Since she has been seeing Dr. Turcios her ashtma has been controlled. My daughter loves going to see him and the staff. I am happy with the progres she has made since she started seeing him. She does not get as sick as she did a year ago.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Nelson L. Turcios's Credentials

• Univ De El Salvador, Fac De Med, San Salvador, El Salvador (Grad. 1973)

MB Health