Ratings for Dr. John C. Richmond

He is the best! Very Knowledgeable and has a phenomenal bedside manner. Extremely skilled surgeon who I have had knee and shoulder surgery with... Wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

He is an awesome doctor and would recommend him to everyone. I had already had two shoulder surgeries within two years and went to him for my third. Because of my shoulder problem I was told I would never be able to play sports again. He did such a good job that I was able to play my senior year in college and four years later my shoulder is still strong. He always took the time to answer my questions and was on time. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Great doctor. Takes time to explain treatment options and never seems rushed. Is very knowledgeable and possesses a great bedside manner. Would definitely recommend him to both family and friends without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

The best, answered all questions, never thought I would walk correctly again, I am skiing again. Warmed up as you got to know him. He is terrific.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008