Ratings for Dr. James A. Daitch

My husband had a reverse vasectomy in February by Dr. Daitch. Everything went very well. Excellent surgeon, easy recovery. He has very good success rates although I was unable to find the research online, he said he has a 90-95% success rate within a year.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I recently was told I had bladder cancer and went to see Dr Daitsch for treatment. I was seen in the office within 3 days of calling for an appointment. At the appointment I saw Dr Daitsch promptly and he told me he would do a cysto that day to confirm that I had a tumor and its size and location in the bladder. After the cysto he met with me and my wife and told us the treatment plan, follow up and post op treatments. He answered out questions, patiently and in lay terms we could understand. After the appointment, we felt confident that we had the best surgeon for us. This has been born out in the surgery and treatment I have received.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Thank you Dr Daitch. Dr Daitch implanted aa artificial urinary sphincter for me. I had been incontinent for seven years following a radical prostectomy for prostate cancer. Dr Daitch gave me my life back, literally. I was miserable before the surgery. The surgery went well and when he activated the device after six weeks, it worked perfectly Thank you Dr Daitch and all ofd your staff. Everyone at Arizona Urology Specialists was terrific.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Daitch for 12 years. He has treated my enlarged prostate without surgery. He also did a reverse vasectomy for me about six years ago and today I am lucky enough to have a second family with a beautiful wife and 3 year old daughter. This could never have been possible without the successful surgery done by Dr. Daitch. The new family is one of the best gifts in my whole life! I strongly recommend Dr. Daitch!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

My husband had testicular cancer when he was child, so we weren't sure if we would be able to have children. After talking to several urologists, we were referred to Dr. Daitch. He was able to perform a rare surgery on my husband that would give us a chance to have children. He was upfront that there was only a 50% chance they would find sperm. The surgery ended up being successful, and now we are pregnant with our first child. I am so grateful that we found Dr. Daitch. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Daitch was amazing. His bedside manner was thorough, caring, and honest. Many doctors see patients as a number; Daitch saw us as people. He performed a vasectomy reversal on my husband last year which ultimately resulted in a beautiful, healthy baby boy this August. I sent him an announcement and he personally called to congratulate us on our son. This is the type of doctor he is. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Daitch is a great doctor. He diagnosed me with kidney cancer. He answered all my questions and kept myself and my family informed every step of the way. I owe him my life because he was relentless trying to find the reason for the blood in my urine. Even after all the tests came back negative, he knew something was wrong and just kept looking. I notice that there are several comments about having to wait in his office for your appointment. The reason for this is that Dr. Daitch does not practice assembly line medicine. He will take whatever time is required to answer your questions and your to make sure all your fears are resolved.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr Daitch is amazing!! We were recommended to him by my OB for a vasectomy reversal and after 5 months we are pregnant!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Daitch provided me the highest level of professional diagnosis and treatment I have ever experienced . He guided me through the waters of a TURP surgery and I knew going into it he was the man for the job. He was candid and answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable with the decision to go through the surgery. All the things we discussed came to pass just like he said they would even through the recovery afterwards. This Doctor knows his craft and I trust him with my care without reservation. My sincere thanks to Dr. Daitch an his office staff and the folks over at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Daitch did a great job in diagnosing and treating my infertility issues.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. James A. Daitch's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1992)

HealthFirst