Ratings for Dr. James A. Daitch

I had 3 unplanned, unscheduled emergency surgeries with Dr Daitch two of them in the middle of the night. Not only is Dr Daitch a very knowledgeable and intelligent Doctor/Surgeon, he is also very good at speaking with his patients to help you understand everything while making you feel comfortable and confident in his abilities. I highly recommend Dr Daitch. -Alan...Scottsdale, AZ

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

From Day One, Dr. Daitch has given me the best care. I've been under his care for 15 years. He is attentive, compassionate, understanding, very knowledgeable, and very pleasant. He has a great smile and a sense of humor. He talks TO you not AT you and he really listens to what you have to say. Courtney, his assistant, is just as pleasant and caring. His Scottsdale office is very comfortable, his front office staff and scheduler are pleasant to deal with. I would recommend Dr. Daitch to anyone. I just underwent a TURP for a chronic enlarged prostate with Dr. Daitch and am really happy with the results thus far. I have complete faith in him as my physician. I've read the negative reviews below but have never experienced anything other than excellent care, compassion and kindness. If I could give him a 6-star rating, I would.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I wanted to personally thank Dr. Daitch for handling my case in such an outstanding manner. All the urinary issues that I had lived with for so many years were completely resolved - 100% with the TURP procedure he performed. So, thank you, Dr Daitch.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Daitch is clueless. He does no physical exam and sits 10 feet from you. No bedside manner and absolutely clueless. Quick to write a prescription. As far as the earlier comment that he's the only one in Phx. That's a bold faced lie

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Although I am young (23 years old), I have had a history of problems with kidneys stones. It turns out that that the type of stones I get are very rare (cystine stones). I moved to Scottsdale almost a year ago and unfortunately, I recently had the worse experience yet with kidney stones as I had four large cystine stones in my right kidney and ureter. I was referred to a urologist for this problem who performed several lithotripsy procedures, which did nothing and were worthless. Dissatisfied, I decided to switch to Dr. Daitch, in large part because I was impressed with the fact that he went to medical school at Harvard and completed his urology residency at Cleveland Clinic. It was one of the best moves I ever made. Dr. Daitch took the time to explain everything to me and my parents, and he has excellent bedside manners. Even more importantly, he is a brilliant surgeon who performed a difficult surgery to successfully remove all four large stones. He even cut short his vacation to perform the surgery because he knew I was in a lot of discomfort and I wanted the stones removed as soon as possible. While I was in the hospital, the nurses would tell me that Dr. Daitch would call at 11:30 at night to see how I was doing. I have been to many urologists over the past 6 or 7 years, and I can say that Dr. Daitch is by far the best urologist that I have seen. He is an outstanding urologist who is highly skilled, caring, and kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs an excellent urologist.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

My husband seen him for male infertility. You have to leave a voice message to schedule an appointment. Shelly his assistant takes weeks to call you back. Dr. Diatch only did an ultrasound and found no problems he immediately started pushing IFV and refusing to pursue any other test. We asked him to recommend another specialist and he said he's the only one in Phoenix.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

My husband had a reverse vasectomy in February by Dr. Daitch. Everything went very well. Excellent surgeon, easy recovery. He has very good success rates although I was unable to find the research online, he said he has a 90-95% success rate within a year.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I recently was told I had bladder cancer and went to see Dr Daitsch for treatment. I was seen in the office within 3 days of calling for an appointment. At the appointment I saw Dr Daitsch promptly and he told me he would do a cysto that day to confirm that I had a tumor and its size and location in the bladder. After the cysto he met with me and my wife and told us the treatment plan, follow up and post op treatments. He answered out questions, patiently and in lay terms we could understand. After the appointment, we felt confident that we had the best surgeon for us. This has been born out in the surgery and treatment I have received.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Thank you Dr Daitch. Dr Daitch implanted aa artificial urinary sphincter for me. I had been incontinent for seven years following a radical prostectomy for prostate cancer. Dr Daitch gave me my life back, literally. I was miserable before the surgery. The surgery went well and when he activated the device after six weeks, it worked perfectly Thank you Dr Daitch and all ofd your staff. Everyone at Arizona Urology Specialists was terrific.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Daitch for 12 years. He has treated my enlarged prostate without surgery. He also did a reverse vasectomy for me about six years ago and today I am lucky enough to have a second family with a beautiful wife and 3 year old daughter. This could never have been possible without the successful surgery done by Dr. Daitch. The new family is one of the best gifts in my whole life! I strongly recommend Dr. Daitch!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. James A. Daitch's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1992)