You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James A. Daitch

My husband had testicular cancer when he was child, so we weren't sure if we would be able to have children. After talking to several urologists, we were referred to Dr. Daitch. He was able to perform a rare surgery on my husband that would give us a chance to have children. He was upfront that there was only a 50% chance they would find sperm. The surgery ended up being successful, and now we are pregnant with our first child. I am so grateful that we found Dr. Daitch. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Daitch was amazing. His bedside manner was thorough, caring, and honest. Many doctors see patients as a number; Daitch saw us as people. He performed a vasectomy reversal on my husband last year which ultimately resulted in a beautiful, healthy baby boy this August. I sent him an announcement and he personally called to congratulate us on our son. This is the type of doctor he is. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Daitch is a great doctor. He diagnosed me with kidney cancer. He answered all my questions and kept myself and my family informed every step of the way. I owe him my life because he was relentless trying to find the reason for the blood in my urine. Even after all the tests came back negative, he knew something was wrong and just kept looking. I notice that there are several comments about having to wait in his office for your appointment. The reason for this is that Dr. Daitch does not practice assembly line medicine. He will take whatever time is required to answer your questions and your to make sure all your fears are resolved.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Daitch provided me the highest level of professional diagnosis and treatment I have ever experienced . He guided me through the waters of a TURP surgery and I knew going into it he was the man for the job. He was candid and answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable with the decision to go through the surgery. All the things we discussed came to pass just like he said they would even through the recovery afterwards. This Doctor knows his craft and I trust him with my care without reservation. My sincere thanks to Dr. Daitch an his office staff and the folks over at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Daitch did a great job in diagnosing and treating my infertility issues.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

My husband and I have ultimate trust in and respect for Dr. Jim Daitch. Working in what might be a "difficult" area, he knows his patients, he knows his specialty, and he knows the value of being compassionate. That's the trifecta of medical practice. Dr. Daitch deserves every kudo he receives. M & S Weinstein

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I want to thank Dr. Daitch and his staff for his expert assistance with my fertility treatments. Because of his skill in diagnosing my condition, and the subsequent treatment and Microtese surgery, my wife recently delivered our healthy miracle baby. Dr. Daitch's skill and the faith and prayers of so many others was instrumental in making this happen. How can you adequately thank someone who makes that happen? We are eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr Daitch is the reason we are parents today. After trying to conceive for over 13 years he made it possible with his microtese procedure, it was only then that we were able to proceed with in vitro fertilization and make our dreams of becoming parents a reality. We will be forever grateful for his knowledge, expertise, and professionalism. Thank you Dr Daitch!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. James A. Daitch's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband had testicular cancer when he was child, so we weren't sure if we would be able to have children. After talking to several urologists, we were referr..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daitch was amazing. His bedside manner was thorough, caring, and honest. Many doctors see patients as a number; Daitch saw us as people. He performed a vase..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daitch is a great doctor. He diagnosed me with kidney cancer. He answered all my questions and kept myself and my family informed every step of the way. ..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Daitch is amazing!! We were recommended to him by my OB for a vasectomy reversal and after 5 months we are pregnant!!! "

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daitch provided me the highest level of professional diagnosis and treatment I have ever experienced . He guided me through the waters of a TURP surgery and..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daitch did a great job in diagnosing and treating my infertility issues. "

June 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have ultimate trust in and respect for Dr. Jim Daitch. Working in what might be a "difficult" area, he knows his patients, he knows his special..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I want to thank Dr. Daitch and his staff for his expert assistance with my fertility treatments. Because of his skill in diagnosing my condition, and the subs..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Daitch is the reason we are parents today. After trying to conceive for over 13 years he made it possible with his microtese procedure, it was only then tha..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Shockingly poor staff interaction and responsiveness. I am looking for another practice. Daitch is good though."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I second the comment made previously. Extremely incompetent, rude and unhelpful staff I have dealt with. I assume none of them know what it is like to wait by..."

September 30, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=146816'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 5, 2014