I've recently undergone breast reconstruction by Dr. Mackay. I have been extremely pleased with him and his entire staff. Everyone from front office staff, to back has been kind and knowledgeable. Dr. Mackay is a perfectionist, and is truly passionate about his work. I am shocked that there are any bad reviews about him. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have him as my surgeon. He has helped turn a very unpleasant situation into a very good end result. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of breast reconstruction.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Mackay is an amazing doctor. Along with his staff you will truly have an amazing experience with whatever you are hoping to have changed. I had my upper eyes done and everyone thinks I am so much younger lookng. Kudos to him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Breast reconstruction excellent job. Compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Surprised to find negative reviews as I have found my experience with Dr. Mackay and his staff more than satisfactory. He is a skilled surgeon and a perfectionist!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Mackay was nothing less than shocking. As with all doctors, you have to fill out a medical history. It was quite clear upon meeting that he hadn't bothered with even a glance. He asked me about a disease I didn't have, twice. Also as I have noticed from other reviewers, he really has a problem if you are overweight at all. I went to see him about my breasts and he was terribly insulting as well. Don't waste your money here. If I hadn't wanted to change something, I wouldn't be in a plastic surgeon's office. I can insult myself! Don't need to pay for it. Terribly rude!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Absolutely horrible. Couldn't get out of his office fast enough! This is not a doctor I could recommend for even a consultation. I would never trust his medical advice! Run...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I could never in good conscience refer him to anyone. I feel that he gave me actually detrimental health advice. In the end seven other doctors disagreed with him as well.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

I had a breast reduction. So happy with the results. I was so impressed with Dr. Mackay and staff..5 stars all the way!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Amazing Breast Cancer Reconstruction SPECIALIST!!!! If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. He is not only a caring professional but a gifted doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Gregory J. MacKay's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've recently undergone breast reconstruction by Dr. Mackay. I have been extremely pleased with him and his entire staff. Everyone from front office staff, to b..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mackay is an amazing doctor. Along with his staff you will truly have an amazing experience with whatever you are hoping to have changed. I had my upper ey..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mackey is a terrible doctor! I had surgery with him 3 years ago. He botched my breasts..ladies don't walk..run away from him! :( "

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Breast reconstruction excellent job. Compassionate and caring."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Surprised to find negative reviews as I have found my experience with Dr. Mackay and his staff more than satisfactory. He is a skilled surgeon and a perfectioni..."

January 27, 2015