Ratings for Dr. Vivian Viera

My every first time to see her she spent about 30-45 minutes with me talking to me answering questions. I feel like she alwaysaid wants to do what's best for me.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

PATIENTS BEWARE: Viera is the most unprofessional, disrespectful, argumentative, dishonest, rude, uncaring, disingenuous doctors I have had the displeasure of dealing with. She is more concerned about losing her license and making money than caring for her patients. The office is horribly mismanaged, unorganized and inept. My medical records were incorrect despite my year long efforts to correct them. Viera is habitually late for appointments and will fire a patient if it is brought up. I have waited for 3 hours to get a prescription. I would rate her a ZERO!!! Do yourself a favor... FIND A COMPITENT DOCTOR, SHE'S WORTHLESS!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Absolutely the worst in Norman. You would be better off staying at home.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Saw her for two years, wait time average 2 and a half hours for 5 minutes of her time. Very nasty disposition. I was not a medicaid patient but if this is how those poor people are treated we should all be ashamed. Even the notes on the walls are nasty towards the patient. Run from this one.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Viera has been my dr for 4 yrs. She is a very good dr. Sometimes the wait is long but well worth the tune. She is very understanding and helpful with my anxiety and all health concerns.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

there was never a time, no matter how sick I was, that I waited less than 2 hours to be seen. Often it was more. She is a churn em out sort of Dr. I would always wait and wait, then she might spend a whole 5 minutes, but that would be rare. The only thing she was good for was getting referrals. Other than that she never did anything that was even remotely helpful. I fired her last week and have gotten a new Primary. The difference is amazing. My advise? dont wast your time on her.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Vivian Viera of Norman ok is one of the Most uncaring useless Dr in all America My Girlfriend is Learning disabled and on SSI and this dr takes medicaid. Ang hurt her back bad and has been suffering she went to see dr Viera and was givin steroids and Ibuprophen when that wasn't helping 5days later she was crying,Not sleeping,upset,you can tell she's in Misery she calls the Dr and instead of giving her something THAT WOULD HELP HER she gives her physical therapy thank you but how does that help now? Dr Viera Has ZERO COMPASSION for patients in pain and the mentally Disabled Ang can't properly state her issue and this Dr can't Stop being afraid of the DEA FOR ONE SECOND TO HELP ANYONE SHE IS A WORTHLESS DOCTOR AND HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING! This Dr needs to be stripped of her License for Under treating her patients and I'm making a formal complaint EASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN DOCTOR IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR LOVED ONES!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Bad doctor terrible staff, lon long wait, rude not direct, RUDE!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

The first time I saw Dr Veria I was impressed with her she is one of the best Dr's I've seen in a long time you may have to wait awhile but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I first made my appointment with Dr. Viera needing medication management. In my first visit I had to wait an hour and fifty minutes only to be sent to a room for another 30 minutes of waiting before seeing her knowledgeable nurse, who only after 15 minutes of telling her my medical concerns and medication management information, she then tells me Dr. Viera isn't there and won't be back till tomorrow! The following day I was phoned, telling me to come pickup my script. When I arrived I had to wait 30 minutes for them to tell me they actually couldn't give me my script because the doctor never saw me. Never once did they inform me of the matter and I still had to pay the copay only to not get what I came for. The assistant actually suggested I wait a few hours to see the doctor and make another copay just to receive my script. Do not go to this doctor!! The staff is too incompetent and that alone is enough to change doctors.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Vivian Viera's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

GHI