Ratings for Dr. Vanette Perkins

I would recommend her knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. The front desk could be more pleasant but overall I say they are worth treating with and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Do not go to this doctor find another one. She is rude and also her staff. She dropped me when I had a death in family and had to cancel.

Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Perkins is a leader in her field. knowledgeable & excellent bedside manner. She takes the time to discuss symptoms, very thorough, listens to her patients. Dr. Perkins has given me the ability to continue to work full time, take care of my disabled husband and my household. I recommend fully Dr. Perkins and her staff & am willing to discuss my positive experiences with any future patients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I would recomend this Doctor, she has taken great care of me for very servere low back pain. I trust her completely, and all of her decisions on my health have been well discussed and researched.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Had seen her previously and felt 100xs better physically and emotionally, I would like to see her again soon so I can begin to function in my life again...

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

A very knowledgeable MD in the field of Pain Management. Would recommend her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Staff is rude and treat you like you are stupid. they enjoy being nasty (every visit!)

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Perkins is very knowledgeable in her field of expertise. She is prompt, thorough and great bedside manner. I trust her completely. But, They could use a new receptionist, she can be very rude with patients and also like to make medical decisions that need to be questioned.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

I advise anyone looking to go to this doctor to do your homework and choose carefully! Of course anyone wanting to see a doctor for pain is going to want pain meds. I used to see her for a pain condition until I finally realized that all of the rx's she had me on, knocked me out to the point that I couldn't function.She had me taking about 6 meds per day anti- this and anti- that and all of them caused drowsiness! What's worse is I had to drive and work and take care of a small child! When I decided to step down and out of her med schedule she gave me, I realized that I was more dependent than expected!!! I ended up going through withdrawl from dependency for a week! As I said, carefully consider your doctors' credentials and referrals. I for one do NOT recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008