You may also like

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

My husband and I have seen Dr. Gade for over 20 years and happy with results from his adjustments. Both he and his office are receptive in getting us in quickly.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr Gade has been very successful in keeping us healthy and in line. We will always seek him out first for any outward physical ailments because 9 out of 10, it's alignment related. I've gone to him since I was pregnant, with Vertigo, and he was beneficial in keeping the symptoms at a minimum while it ran it's course.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Very beneficial, professional, and timely. Highly reccommend.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

i have been going to garys office for years and have always had great success.he is the best chiropractor that i know of.the staff are very cheerful and on time.i always recomend gary!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

My father and I both go to see Gary and we always are satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr.Gade is the only Chiropractor I trust to adjust my neck. I have referred several co-workers and they all have been grateful for his services. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Gary Gade's Credentials

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have also gone to Gade Chiropractic for over 20 years and very happy with the results. Highly recommend."

November 25, 2014