Ratings for Dr. Margaret R. O'Neill

I went to Dr. O'Neill at the recommendation of my wife and found her to be fully capable. My problem occurred when I called several weeks after the appointment to discuss one of the issues we went over during the appointment. I was told she would call me back. I received a call back from a young woman in their office indicating that there was nothing in my file about the issue I was calling about. I then reminded her that we not only discussed it but she gave me a sample product to try and solve the problem. The young woman said OK and that she would have Dr. Oneill call me back. A very few minutes later the same young woman called back and said I would have to schedule an appointment and that the Dr. would not call me back to discuss the problem. Stunned I asked for clarification...so you are telling me that Dr. O'Neill won't call me to talk for a minute or two? She said that's correct. I found this to be very unprofessional conduct and have no intention of returning.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Although she does not accept my insurance, my family and I are confident that she is one of the very best dermatologists in the area and thus we continue to see her. Her staff should also be commended. They are always very pleasant and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Margaret R. O'Neill's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal