Ratings for Dr. Camile S. Braswell

My first visit, 11/4/10,she put me on a new med,Now I cannot contact her about side effects. Her staff will not call me back, and doctor on call won't authorize a refill for something I've taken for 20 years! My blood work came back, two things needed to be addressed, and she nor her staff have called me regarding the H (high) or L (low) as indicated, and one said "see comments" I couldn't find the comments. I repeat, she nor her office have called me. The new medicine she gave me, emphasizes that the doctor should monitor me. She referred me to a specialist. The specialist doesn't take my insurance(s). Her office called about this, just to verify ins.info. Not a word since.Can't get a new appnt.,or any help. She has just left me hanging. That, my friend, is not medical care. FIRSTLY, DO NO HARM....What ever happened to this oath?

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Made diagnosis without running all of the appropriate tests. Wanted to write unnecessary prescriptions. Despite my disagreement, called them into the pharmacy anyways.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

I hae never been to a smarter, more caring Dr. ever. She really is called to this profession by God. I love being able to count on her as my Dr. and feel confident in her judgements. Thanks so much for all you do for everyone. your great!! Shelley Vance

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Camile S. Braswell's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR