Ratings for Dr. Douglas E. Terzigni

Although he is knowledgeable, he rushes through each appointment I've ever had with him. He puts false information in his office notes because he doesn't listen to what the patient says. His office notes are vague and unhelpful when needing assistance with insurance. His staff is slow and, both him and his staff are incompetent. He has no compassion, and could care less. When I have seen him, he makes me feel like I'm a burden, and wasting his time, which makes me feel like I'm wasting my time trying to get better. I feel like a lost cause, like my voice, my pain is not seen or heard.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Rude and inconsiderate, so much so that I walked out and told him to get off his high horse and learn to have some compassion for patients. He just scoffed and walked away. Be wary before seeing this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Trizigni is one of the most honest and helpful neurologist I have ever encountered. He has been late to a few appointments but was apologetic, stating an emergency at the hospital, or running long with another patient. He always takes the time to explain my condition, or my new medicines, and does his best to help me fully understand. I feel bad for the patient below who leaves the office without full knowledge of their own condition because they are unable to be assertive and ask for more explanations of the "bigger words" used in neurology. I highly recommend Dr. Trizigni and hope i never have to see another neurologist, only him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

He runs late to appointments because he actually has a good bedside manner and spends TIME with patients. He thoroughly answered all of my questions and feel confident in his expertise.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Very RUDE..treats you like you are beneath him..has God complex..left office tole him I would never return. RUN from this so called uncompassiobnate Doctor

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

spent 2 hrs waiting in office for him to tell us he will need further tests to help after 3 tests and another 1 hour long wait in his office he told me I had Carpal Tunnel. I already knew that when I went there, very rude and a big waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Late to every appt by at least 1 hr. Shows no compassion. A walking dictionary. I have to take my husband with me to translate what he's saying. Took a week to get a refill on a perscription. Only available certain days. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

The best doctor I have been to yet. Very caring and understanding of my condition and needs.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Douglas E. Terzigni's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1990)