You may also like

Dr. Zia is wonderful, knowledgeable, professional and very thorough and reliable. I am extremely very happy with her works that she has down on my eye. She goes always extra mils. Her diagnoses are excellent.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I love Dr. Zia. She is very very careful with her diagnoses and she gives clear direction. She referred me to a specialist and follows up and explains everything. I love her very much!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I had a great experience at the clinic; she was very informative and kind

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Great doctor! My eye problem was fixed in a jiffy!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Firstoff,my eye conditions are rather complicated.From very high myopia, to lattices in the retina which Dr Zia detected, to early cataracts. I have them all. She's also sent me to various different eye specialists to explore alternatives and options for my high myopic condition. Throughout the years I have seen her, she's been patient knowledgeable and very thorough in all my eye examinations. Dr Zia also will take additional steps yearly to further refer me to other eye specialists at the Eye Center.Angela is great in follow-up bookings, and reminders for me and my children.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I loved, loved, loved Dr. Zia and her assistant Angela. I went to see her twice - the first time for my Mom's eye condition and then again for myself. I took my Mom there for pressure in her eyes and patches of light she was seeing with one eye - Dr. Zia took all the time necessary to explain everything to us and correctly diagnosed Mom's condition. She is very respectful, knowledgeable, and doesn't rush. Her assistant Angela is also very nice and helpful. If you are looking for a good optometrist - I would stop right here and not waste any more time looking - she is the best there is.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

liked her service and her office. She is professional and caring.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

She is very professional, caring and knowledgable. Her staff is very nice too.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Dr. Sepideh Zia's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zia is wonderful, knowledgeable, professional and very thorough and reliable. I am extremely very happy with her works that she has down on my eye. She go..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zia has been our family's optometrist for over 15 years. She is extremely thorough, professional and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. "

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Zia. She is very very careful with her diagnoses and she gives clear direction. She referred me to a specialist and follows up and explains everythin..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience at the clinic; she was very informative and kind"

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! My eye problem was fixed in a jiffy!!!"

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zia is very through and polite, and Angela was, well, the name says it all, an angel! Highly recommended!"

November 3, 2014