Ratings for Dr. Sepideh Zia

Great Optometrist. Thorough eye exam and actually listens to what I have to say. I am extremely pleased I am a longterm patient of hers.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Zia is truly a caring professional, I have been to see her twice. She is kind, respectful and considered individual who cares about the patients that come to her. No one person would be treat any different than the other. I come in from Langley just to see her and she is worth the long drive.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Our city should have more doctors like Dr. Zia, authentic, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Zia is wonderful, knowledgeable, professional and very thorough and reliable. I am extremely very happy with her works that she has down on my eye. She goes always extra mils. Her diagnoses are excellent.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Zia has been our family's optometrist for over 15 years. She is extremely thorough, professional and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I love Dr. Zia. She is very very careful with her diagnoses and she gives clear direction. She referred me to a specialist and follows up and explains everything. I love her very much!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I had a great experience at the clinic; she was very informative and kind

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Great doctor! My eye problem was fixed in a jiffy!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Zia is very through and polite, and Angela was, well, the name says it all, an angel! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Firstoff,my eye conditions are rather complicated.From very high myopia, to lattices in the retina which Dr Zia detected, to early cataracts. I have them all. She's also sent me to various different eye specialists to explore alternatives and options for my high myopic condition. Throughout the years I have seen her, she's been patient knowledgeable and very thorough in all my eye examinations. Dr Zia also will take additional steps yearly to further refer me to other eye specialists at the Eye Center.Angela is great in follow-up bookings, and reminders for me and my children.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014