Ratings for Dr. David B. Myers

Dr. Myers is EXTREMELY knowledgable. I have been going to him for 8 years andI do not want to go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

My husband and I have both been patients of Dr. Myers for years and are very happy with him. I find him to be very knowledgeable and compassionate. He correctly diagnosed my husband with a serious disease when our other doctor missed it. I recommend Dr. Myers.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

I waited over a month for an appointment and was delayed by 5 minutes because of a road detour. He refused to see me. His secretary said he had a meeting and I would have to reschedule. I asked why would they schedule a new patient if he had a meeting. I got no good answer and was treated very rudely!! I will never go back.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Dr. Myers was very poor in communicating findings from an endoscopy for abdominal burning. When a key diagnostic test was not performed, his office blamed it on the lab designated by the insurance company. Suggested we go to Cleveland Clinic for follow up care. Were delayed 10 minutes for office visit by overturned truck on freeway ramp, refused to see us. A pathetic level of physicians care.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. David B. Myers's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=146729'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014