Ratings for Dr. Ashwini K. Vaidya

She listens well, and is kind, compassionate and sensitive to the things that would be embarrassing. I am proud to have her as my dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Vaidya is extremely thorough, listens carefully to everything a patient has a concern or question about. When she came through the door my first visit she knew my prior history. Her comforting & positive manner was just what I needed and continue to. The first visit she had to give me news I was not ready to hear. After many years of treatment for pre-skin cancers & skin cancers, she thought I had malignant melanoma. I cried. Dr. Vaidya immediately held my hand letting me know it was okay to cry. I felt an immediate trust. It was melanoma. She was prepared & let you know she is going to support you, being honest at the same time. You know 2 things upon leaving,she knows her area of specialty, & she is on this journey with you even after surgeon takes over. She has an extrodinary,compassionate & positive attitude.I walked out still feeling scared, yet strong feeling I was in the right medical hands after 1st visit Medical expertise A+ if you need a good bedside manner she has it!.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

She is the best dermatologist, and I have been to several. I trust her completely. The only down side to being her patient is that she only works two days a week. I wish I could clone her. She has great bedside manner and is very efficient and professional.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

She is the best in her office. She will listen to you and is very caring.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

She was great! I checked on ratemds before making an appt and I was not disappointed. She took her time with me, discussed all of my questions, and performed 3 small procedures that were not scheduled in order to help me out. She even mentioned something from my intake forms, which is different than how most docs come in and ask what you are in for - I was happy to know that she actually read my file!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Very happy w/ Dr. V!! Her husband (ENT) is awesome, as well. :)

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

LEFT SCARES ON MY CHILD WITHOUT LETTING THE PARENT KNOW THAT THIS COULD HAPPEN.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. V is a great doctor. She truly listens and cares about her patients. I feel that I can completely trust her with my family

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Ashwini K. Vaidya's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

GHI