Ratings for Dr. Tracy D. Kuykendall

Very good and thorough. Found 3 skin cancers on my back I didn't know I had. Wait TIME Not too long but did have to wait a couple of weeks to get in

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

After receiving a referral, I made an appointment with the doctor for a skin condition. Her staff was friendly and efficient. The doctor's greeting was friendly with a good firm handshake. She did a thorough exam & diagnosis. My follow up appoints we're the same experience and my issues were cured. A great experience. James Wayne

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I am a retired nurse practitioner from south Texas and I moved up here to be closer to my grand children. One day I woke up with terrible hives and breakouts all over. I read into a few dermatologist in the area and found it refreshing that a woman with 4 children can run a business by herself. I made the appointment and she was friendly very courteous and had a genuine interest in my care. She answered all my questions eased my concerns and worries and made my hives go away completely in 6 weeks. Being a medical professional myself I know the work one has to put into handling each patient. Advice to the disgruntled patients. Come on time, make sure insurance is current at sign in time, don't be obnoxious, don't be self absorbed, wait your turn..if you're late understand what a time slot and schedule is for. patients are seen in their designated time slot or they will have to wait. If you have a lesion that is biopsied it will not be cured with the biopsy it will offer a resolve or a stepping stone for further treatment. Understand that there's no fast cure there's no guarantee any treatment including cosmetic will help but there's a chance with treatment it could. So with that being said I appreciate her honest experienced opinion and I will continue to see Dr Kuykendall

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

This doctor had us wait for 1 hour 20 minutes and then barely apologized. She then only spent 2 minutes with my son barely examining him. She also ignored his extensive medical history. Her response to any question that I asked was to check her website, which by the way does NOT answer any of my questions. This is NOT acceptable for any doctor to treat patients this way. We deserve more, especially when you are a concerned Mom wanting answers to your questions for the welfare of your child.

Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Kuykendall has gone out of her way to answer all of my questions and make me feel comfortable. She has been able to treat a problem that many other doctors were unable to. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Very disappointed! In too much of a hurry to do a through exam. Will never go to her again.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Made an appointment, office staff friendly upon arrival. Was seen quickly without long wait (about 10 min). Dr. Kuykendall was friendly, efficient and explained everything. Would recommend her and will go back again. Great experience.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

My wife went for a mole removal. Dr. Kuykendall performed a punch biopsy and didn't take the entire lesion out. It recurred and subsequently she performed excisional biopsy which required suturing. Well, the sutures were not tied properly, went loose and that caused wound to dehise, leaving my wife with a large wide scar. We subsequently received a bill for nearly 1000$ for a 10 min procedure with poor cosmetically outcome. Make yourself a favor and don't go there.

Submitted May 7, 2016

an excellent and knowledgable physician; my daughter and I use her. Always pleasant, warm + friendly. Often tries to wave unnecessary fees, have to practically force her staff to accept payment. Heartily recommended!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Kuykendall is amazing. From the second that my fiance and I stepped into the office, her staff was more than willing to assist us with all of our needs. When we got called back to the patient room, the staff asked us questions to create comfort. They truly wanted to get to know us as people. Dr. Kuykendall was in the room in a timely manner. she took the time needed to make sure that all of our questions were met. She also made sure to take biopsies of areas that were questionable. I am very grateful of the knowledge that this office has, and the respect that she gives to her patients. She cares deeply.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Tracy D. Kuykendall's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Centene