Ratings for Dr. Tracy D. Kuykendall

NEVER GO HERE! Spent 5 minutes with me and was the worse experience I have ever had at a clinic!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Friendly and knowledgeable doctor, found my skin cancer. Is a bit rushed though...

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

I saw this doctor for a fixed hive like rash. She spent approximately 20 seconds looking at it and commented it looked like plain old eczema to her. She called in a cream to an out of state pharmacy that was out of network. I had it transferred to a local pharmacy but she refused to do the prior authorization insurance required. I never did get the medicine. I wouldn’t recommend this doctor for anything.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

If I could leave zero stars I would! TOTAL FAILURE! I was a patient of Dr. Kuykendall for years. I went in every 6-12 months because I am fair-skinned, freckled and spent too much time in the sun as a teenager. The first time I saw her I had a suspicious mole that came out of nowhere and Dr. Kuykendall froze it off. Within a year, it grew back. I pointed it out to her again, reminding her she had removed it once, but she said it was "nothing" and suggested we leave it alone. Another year or so passed and it began growing bigger and became very itchy. At my next appointment, I pointed it out to her, and again, she said it was fine. Six months later, I went in but this time I insisted she remove it. The day she took it off she said (I will never forget)....."okay, but I'm telling you....if it is a skin cancer, it's not a bad one". Um what? Is there any skin cancer that's not bad? Seven days later she called to tell me I had melanoma. The margins showed it was deep enough that I needed to have a lymph node biopsy. She referred me to a surgeon who did the biopsy and then excised the area around the mole. Unfortunately, he didn't take enough of a margin around the area (something my oncologist later discovered) so I had to have a second surgery to finish removing what he should have months before! Dr. Kuykendall failed me all the way around! My family and I went through a nightmare because of her neglect. I wouldn't trust her with a hangnail and you shouldn't either.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

This doctor is awful! In fact I think she is a little crazy. She and her staff where so rude. I truly think she needs to be turned into the medical board. She's nuts.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Go to her if you want rude staff and a LONG wait time.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Very good and thorough. Found 3 skin cancers on my back I didn't know I had. Wait TIME Not too long but did have to wait a couple of weeks to get in

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

After receiving a referral, I made an appointment with the doctor for a skin condition. Her staff was friendly and efficient. The doctor's greeting was friendly with a good firm handshake. She did a thorough exam & diagnosis. My follow up appoints we're the same experience and my issues were cured. A great experience. James Wayne

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I am a retired nurse practitioner from south Texas and I moved up here to be closer to my grand children. One day I woke up with terrible hives and breakouts all over. I read into a few dermatologist in the area and found it refreshing that a woman with 4 children can run a business by herself. I made the appointment and she was friendly very courteous and had a genuine interest in my care. She answered all my questions eased my concerns and worries and made my hives go away completely in 6 weeks. Being a medical professional myself I know the work one has to put into handling each patient. Advice to the disgruntled patients. Come on time, make sure insurance is current at sign in time, don't be obnoxious, don't be self absorbed, wait your turn..if you're late understand what a time slot and schedule is for. patients are seen in their designated time slot or they will have to wait. If you have a lesion that is biopsied it will not be cured with the biopsy it will offer a resolve or a stepping stone for further treatment. Understand that there's no fast cure there's no guarantee any treatment including cosmetic will help but there's a chance with treatment it could. So with that being said I appreciate her honest experienced opinion and I will continue to see Dr Kuykendall

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

This doctor had us wait for 1 hour 20 minutes and then barely apologized. She then only spent 2 minutes with my son barely examining him. She also ignored his extensive medical history. Her response to any question that I asked was to check her website, which by the way does NOT answer any of my questions. This is NOT acceptable for any doctor to treat patients this way. We deserve more, especially when you are a concerned Mom wanting answers to your questions for the welfare of your child.

Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Tracy D. Kuykendall's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

GHI