Ratings for Dr. Germaine R. Fritz

Loved her wilingness to work with my schedule and the time she took in the room and not rushing through the appointment.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Fritz is AMAZING! When I was hospitalized for unknown pain, she took the time to listen to what I was going through! She diagnosed my issue, and referred me to a team that could take care of me.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Fritz was the best Dr. I have seen in years. The staff was great.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was referred to Dr, Fritz because of her expertise with hand surgery. I have some severe issues and had many questions which she took the time to address. One of the things I thought was really important was that she asked about my lifestyle and took that into consideration when developing a plan for my treatment and surgeries. I recommend her often and have been thanked by many people for those recommendations. I like that she is personable and appreciate when she is all business - it has really helped me to understand my issues and treatments.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Fritz is a remarkable doctor and person. She has a wonderful sense of humor is a very real person. Her care of me was outstanding. I am thankful for her care and knowledge. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I live almost an hour from Dr. Fritz's office, and I can assure you it was worth the drive. I always found her to be professional, knowledgeable, and caring. Moreover, I was very pleased with the result of my surgery and how she went out her way to ensure there was minimal scarring from the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Fritz is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. Saw her for a cyst in my finger and she removed it and it healed quickly I highly recommend Dr. Fritz.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I wasn’t impressed with dr fritz’s performance on me includes other patients. I find it she is being unprpfessopmal,and ignorant. I never got any improvement from her by my severe injury on my bad right ankle. She has no knowledge of anything to use right diagnosis. She lost her patience and go out of control on her bad fumes. Dr. Fritz shouldn’t have laugh at anyone who is her patient like me being in pain with something where it is real serious. She behaved al from her egoistic and think she know everything from her bad attitude. She is non-expert and did nothing for patients include me. I wish that her staff would have been do something more except I can see that they re just being as robot. I was thankful that my father found me different better doctor where I got all the right treatment for my severe injury. I would suggest you to go see different doctor not DR FRITZ!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

She is an excellent doctor. She seemed to really know what she was talking about, & she took the time to make sure I understood the procedure I was going to have. I did have to wait over half & hour to see her, but she was worth it. She was one of the most caring & compassionate doctor's I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

She is one of the most irrogant doctors I have been to. She is quite knowledgable with the hand anatomy but she seems to have that personality in which she feels she is better then everyone else. I will go back to see her only because I have to but her bedside manner is much to be desired.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. Germaine R. Fritz's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)