Ratings for Dr. Suresh V. Balenalli

Ive never met a doctor and staff who have cared so much for their patients, they were all very friendly and professional! Loved them all!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Excellent Internal Med doctor. always busy so you may wait for awhile. Worth every minute in my book! A rare gem, who I keep as PCP even though I relocated to Phoenix.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE && he wasn't eve my own personal dr. he diagnosed my aunt back in September with breast cancer, she now has to go through about 4 different specialist for treatment. but she goes to dr balenalli for her pain meds. when we went in we waited over an hour and a half for a prescription and a referral for an mri, but because we didn't know what dr needed the mri he had the audacity to tell my aunt... "IM NOT GOING TO SPOON FEED YOU AND I REFUSE TO SPEAK WITH YOIU ABOUT YOUR CANCER, IM NOT A CANCER DR. YOUR AN ADULT AND YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO YOUR DRS ARE, ONCE YOU KNOW WHAT DR NEEDS THE MRI I WILL TALK TO HIM" I was in shock that he spoke to her in such way, I left the room to grab my phone so I can record him. luckily I got on tape where, he told my aunt he didn't want to "deal with her" anymore and that she would need to go else where and he cussed me out and told me to leave his office and for his receptionist to call 911...

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Just moved to AZ from Los Angeles. Multiple med issues so must see a doc regularly. Need a GP here. Made initial appt. I was phone screened if on pain medication. I said 'no' or risked rejection on the spot. First need: Could I establish rapport with this MD? Had psychiatrist for many yrs in L.A. --depression and ADHD. I've taken Adderall for 15 years. Said he couldn't fill my scrip for Adderall; See a psych. Understandable. How to find one? Abruptly said a clinic or an emergency room. What one? He had no address. Surly. I found one. Intake told me their doc was 'full up' for medicare patients. At a loss. MD should have questioned me about my records and checked if my tests were up to date. Did not. Am at square One.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Highly recommend him for the elderly. Very caring and always makes sure you understand what he has told you and waits to see if you have questions. After my husband passed away he sent me flowers! WOW!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

very caring man - gives compassionate care along with technical expertise

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008