Ratings for Dr. R. Dominic Nardell

Dr. Nardell is a truly caring doctor. But, his staff is absolutely horrible. Receptionist is beyond rude and treats you like you're a nothing. He needs a staff to match his personality.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have found Dr. Nardell to be the most caring, thoughtful, and compassionate doctor in the Wyoming Valley. He has been my family doctor since he started here after Dr Gelb. His nurses and staff have been just absolutely wonderful. I strongly suspect the few disgruntled reviewers on here are all friends of one person that did not get their way. Trust me and ignore those few sour grapes, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Definitely got his degree out of a cereal box !!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Terrible doctor. All about the money with him. He don't care about the patients. My girlfriend had a terrible experience there and he must have forgot his profession and manners!!!! The word was spread in The Wyoming Valley!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I am the girl with the long black hair that you had sitting in your office crying. I want to first thank you for totally stereotyping me according to my prescription that I have been getting for almost 12 years! I just wanted to remind you that you are a family doctor and that is the reason I made an appointment with you! I was not feeling well and I needed blood work done.... I needed a well mannered, Smart doctor to read me my results and test me for everything accordingly. I do understand where are you you are coming from with the Xanax although you can't stereotype all population over that!!! I just wanted to let you know I did not need pills for another month and a half, and could have kept the other doc for rx only and used you for MY ACTUAL HEALTH!! I needed a doctor to find out what is going on with my health not my mind!! When I came into your office I specifically told your nurse and your self what symptoms I have been having..it was not to get a refill that I had another month on, and a different doc to give me them. you turned that into a very personal matter asking me very personal questions you had no business asking!!! After I answered you not realizing that question was none of your business you told me I needed to see A psychiatrist!! I'm sorry but I am confused...... are you one??? Because by the way this appointment has been going it seems your confused!! I just wanted to remind you that you are not one and you should have not even asked me that question or brought that up in my mind that day!!!! You turned my appointment in to a mental matter just by not agreeing with my prescribed medication? Ridiculous haha you were reported!!!! I'm well known in the area! You embarrassed yourself..... Not me!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Compared to other Doctor's I've had, Dr. Nardell has been the best. He doesn't make you wait three hours because you are five minutes late, he knows what he is talking about, and makes me comfortable to talk to him. Which is very important because I don't feel insecure talking to him. The nurse's are funny and make you feel comfortable. He is great.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I could not ask for a better dr, he listens to u, and understands that everyone is different. He takes time to make sure that when u leave his office that u are well taken care of and makes it clear if u need to come back u can and that its not an issue. U font find drs like him he's a dime a fozen!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Amazing doctor! Smart, compassionate, and skilled, well beyond the average. My husband and I, as well as other family, had him as a physician in Las Vegas. We feel bereft without him! Dr. Nardell is the kind of doctor that rarely exists now! The practice of medicine is most definitely a mission for him, and not just a profession.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

This is the best doctor ever he saved my dad 2 or 3 times Hes very good and follows though with every Patient He use to live in Las Vegas and we miss him I husband had a stoke and I wish every night that Dr Nardell could be his Doctor and help us If he's your Doctor your lucky Thx Sue Rigg

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

former patient from las vegas.. DR Nardell is best doctor around.. we need him back in vegas..

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. R. Dominic Nardell's Credentials

• Woman's Medical College (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med