Very prompt, listens well, and is very willing to work with you on a health plan. I reall appreciate that he personally documents each visit so there is a complete history. I would recommend him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

When I first started seeing Dr. VanTil, I was really impressed as I thought we was a great doctor...until I became sick. After repeated visits telling him the same thing, he just kind of gave up. I still do not know to this day why, but he just all of a sudden dropped me as a patient. That was no problem, but an explanation would have been nice. Overall I would say he is not the nicest guy in the world, nor the best doctor, but to diagnose a cold, he is adequate.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Very good doctor. Listens, has empathy, and really gets to know patient. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2004

Dr. Ethan S. Vantil's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1467'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1467'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014