Ratings for Dr. Vashist Nobbee

I am so blessed to have Dr. Nobbee as my doctor. I trust his opinion completely. He is very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. He makes you feel you are his only patient. Also has a wonderful sense of humor. His staff is also great about returning calls and giving me information I may need.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

What I love about Dr Nobbee (other than ALL that already has been said here is that he absolutely the best prepared doctor I have encountered in my 75 years. He doesn't just pick up your chart at the room to the door and leaf thru it before he comes in he had studied your chart the day before your visit. I pray that he never moves out of this area! Excellent, excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Providence smiled on me the day I met Dr. Nobbee. I am a professional scientist (not a physician) and have a long and complex medical history, so I tend to have a higher level of understanding of, and personal engagement in my health care than perhaps most others. In moving to the Roanoke Valley in 2003 I was eager to find a physician who was committed to idealizing the Dr. - Patient relationship. Dr. Nobbee has done that and more. He is truly committed to his patients (and my family), and he regularly suggests articles or modes of therapy, etc... He is always very friendly, polite and extremely helpful. I wish him and his colleagues only the best!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Excellent physician, brilliant man! I am in the healthcare field and cannot say enough about his character, intelligence, bedside manner and ability to put you at ease. He is excellent with complex cases and not only treats the symptoms but the patient as individuals.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

DR. Nobbee is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He has done so much to help me and my husband. If he see's that you need to see someone else he doesn't hesitate to get you in with that doctor ASAP! Would never consider changing MD Doctr's.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Nobbee is the sweetest man. He acts as if you are his only patient when he is with you. Not only does he care about your physical well being, but he takes the time to talk to you about your life in general. I'm thankful that he's my doctor!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Nobbie is a very caring, empathic, and professional in his field. If he cannot take care of the symptoms he will refer you to another excellent doctor. He is top notch.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Nobbee is excellent at what he does. I am an eye doctor and feel very comfortable with his care. He's not in a rush to medicate as so many are.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

He's very nice. Listens & responds to questions. Acts like he cares about you.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Vashist Nobbee's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare