Ratings for Dr. Frank Cashman

HE WORKS FOR THE INSURANCE COMPANY, AND WITH NO REGARD FOR THE DAMAGE HE DOES AND HAS DONE TO PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE COLLEGE . PLEASE

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

My name is Darren MacDonald I have been seeing Dr Cashman since 2001 which is a very long time so I can give you probably the most accurate opinion of him I'm sure. Dr Cashman is a gentle,caring,thoughtful and capable Psychiatrists who has always been there for me, as a matter of fact if it wasn't for him on more than a few occasions I would not be alive to write this. I cannot think of a nicer more caring Psychiatrist and after spending 14 years under his care I would know.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Please note that Dr. Cashman has been cautioned by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario for “making firm recommendation about (my) returning to work based on incomplete information.” The decision relates to Dr. Cashman’s handling of a file review he did for my employer’s Disability Manager (Morneau Shepell Inc.) in 2011. I would urge everyone who has concerns with this doctor to lodge a complaint with the College (Info at http://www.cpso.on.ca/policies/complaints/default.aspx?id=2092).

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

He works for the insurance companies and not interest of patients and theit future.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

He claims he lost my chart. He is a lying scumbag. Unfortunately, the "laws" of Canada allows him to do this.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

I to have had this doctor refuse to support detailed medical documentation. He is working for the insurance company.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

He was okay - quite soft spoken - only saw him twice so cannot really make a proper assessment - he is a good listener

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I saw Dr. Cashman several years ago and discontinued seeing him as I was very uncomfortable with him and felt he had been physically inappropriate with me. Women should avoid him!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

This man makes diagnosis's that completely effect a patients health and livelihood without interviewing or even meeting or speaking to the patient. How can any reputable physician do such a thing. His practice needs to be investigated.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I was "assessed" by this man and he never reported all the truthful facts from my interview.This resulted in my insurance benefits being canceled. I have not been able to return to work.I believe that he was biased in favor of his "Master" - the Insurer.If only I could find out how many others have had the same experience with this man.A stake has been driven through my family because of his "report".I need help.I have attempted to be as polite as possible with these comments.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008