Ratings for Dr. David M. Herzog

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Herzog just delivered my first child and he was great. I would suggest he gets an new ultrasound machine. The one he was using throughout my pregnancy was terrible.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I agree, dr. Herzog has ruined my life by giving unnecessary surgery. He was too aggressive and now today I suffer. He's so busy trying to sell you cosmetic surgery that he has lost his perception of what's going on now. His answer to everything is to cut it out, instead of using alternative solutions

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Been his pt for over 18 years he delivered my 3 boys love him he made me feel calm and made my labor and delivery easier thank god for dr Herzog

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Herzog was so busy trying to sell me on a procedure I didn't need, that he didn't listen to what I was trying to tell him. I discussed my symptoms, which had NOTHING to do with the procedure he kept pushing on me, and never addressed what was wrong. He went from being a caring, compassionate doctor, to a salesman. He should switch professions and head over to the used car lot. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr Herzog was extremely convincing in performing an ablation concerning my uterus. This was going to be done in office with the nova sure procedure. After telling Dr Herzog I needed more time to think about this huge step, he changed his concern for me into an angry lost sale patient. Well I received another opinion for my condition, I found out I needed a total hysterectomy and if I would have opted for the ablation I would have been rushed to the Hospital for emergency surgery. Be very careful and do your research before you decide on in-office procedures. Doctors make a lot more money when doing in office procedures. Just be careful and do your research. My outcome was fantastic and error free with another Surgeon

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

He us a wonderful doctor, but his staff is horrible. PA is nasty it seems like she don't want to be there. Unless you make an appointment at the office good luck trying to get one. I call leave messages and they still never call back to set the appointment. Its a shame because he is such a GREAT doc.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Herzog delivered both of my children and had I not moved out of state to the west coast I probably would have had many more. Never found a dr that could compare to him in terms of feeling comfortable to trust to deliver my children. Any other Dr would have given me a c section as I was high risk. Dr. Herzog took the time to allow me to deliver naturally and I will forever be greatful. Cant sing his praises enough. Hes a fabulous Dr.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. David M. Herzog's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1985)

GHI
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Oxford

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he is the WORST doctor ever. If you like to wait for 3 hours and have your appointment time at 11 or midnight he is the guy for you, says NO ONE EVER "

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Herzog is a brilliant and compassionate man with exceptional bed side manners "

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Herzog is the best, very knowledgable and experienced. I would recommend him to all my friends and family."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Herzog just delivered my first child and he was great. I would suggest he gets an new ultrasound machine. The one he was using throughout my pregnancy was t..."

December 28, 2014