Ratings for Dr. Luigi Simone

Kind, caring, very capable physician. Enjoy my visits with him. Very punctual.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I throughoutly enjoy my visits to Dr.Simone. He is very helpful and I have no regrets about choosing him as my physician. Awesome Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I would not see this Doctor if it could be helped. No follow up after recent x ray, no response when called, no CBC nor metabolic work up ordered when needed. Patient in great pain, no regard. Stay away, find another Dr who cares.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Luigi Simone is a very nice and caring doctor, he is one I the best in San Diego and cares about my issues and complaints, I have been a patient of his for many years now and trust an respect him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Simone is knowledgeable, patient, understanding and well intentioned. 2 Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Ive bee seeing Dr.Simone for many years. He is the best Doctor Ive ever been to. He takes the time to listen to your problems and you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr was unresponsive to our needs, took forever to get back with us when we called with a problem, and our medical records were full of errors.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr Simone makes me feel very comfortable in an uneasy situation. Hes allways got a smile on his face and allways wants to make sure i am completly comfortable with the purpose of me going to see him. Hes truly the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Simone is absolutely the best! Incredible level of knowledge and great doctoring skill. From a Morton's neuroma on my foot to palpating an acute appendicitis I highly recommend Dr. Siimone and his staff!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Young, knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor. He takes the time to speak to each of his patients and does not rush you.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Luigi Simone's Credentials

• Cantonese

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Kaiser-Permanente