Ratings for Dr. Michelle Gianturco

Always cheerful and willing to listen to my problems.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I had a physical and Dr. Gianturco took the time to discuss the 7 question I had typed out, as these were my concerns, and she ordered an x-ray that I was able to get the same day. She cares and is genuine. Her staff has contacted the appropriate doctors for my physical therapy, back and hip issues. I am very happy with Dr. Gianturco

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I've given Dr. Michelle many chances since I really like her personality. However, the time has come to part ways...after all personality can only get you so far. No one should be subjected time after time to have to wait 30+ minutes to be seen only to feel rushed. I could go on with horror stories from this office. Patient first is definitely not the mantra of this practice.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

The office doesn't seem busy, often the only people in the waiting room but we still wait at least a half hour. Dr. Michelle is rushed but is nice. We're relatively healthy so we all see her in my family but well child visits are kind of a joke. I thought I had a specific condition, she'd never heard of it...so she looked it up in her textbook and called me back the next day. Kind of alarming that she'd never heard of it (relatively common) but nice that she took the time to look it up. She's the best one in this office...Chad was a joke and flipped out when my 2 year old coughed without covering his mouth (he didn't want to get sick...) and Angela is VERY new and almost afraid to be a doctor...wouldn't trust her with my health.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

I always liked Michelle. She does talk fast and is often rushed but it's a very busy practice. She always helped me figure out what was going on. We figured out what was up with me getting sick all the time (allergies) and with my stomach condition and such. She is also a D.O. so she was able to do all my annual pelvic exams too, which was great -- I didn't have to have two separate doctors. I'm not sure if she does deliveries but I wasn't concerned about that because I'm not having children any time soon. Overall, I was very happy with Michelle. And she requests that her patients call her by her first name. :D

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Often a long wait, but she does seem to care and get to know me. She will work with you to treat your symptoms, and if she doesn't know will send you to a specialist. Sometimes can be rushed, but overall very good.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Went in for a physical. She did not do a full exam and very rough and dismissive of the female area, seemed to be in a BIG rush. She gave me very little info on my mamogram, just told me to go in for another in 6 months(a bit scary)Then left the room to get my echo cardiogram report and never came back, just left me sitting there in the tissue gown. The nurse came in several minutes later to give me my check out papers and told me to get dressed and I could leave. But the doctor did not finish, I said and I have many ?s, the nurse said she was done with me and the doctor was with a new patient. What!??? I could not believe this doctor forgot me. That really stinks. So now what do I do? Never return to her. By the way she does not wash her hands before or after exams. Yuck!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

michelle is a excllent doctor have to wait to get in to see her cause everyone wants her, but worth the wait. she gets to the root of your problems and if doesnt know or sure wont give up sends you to a specialist until she finds out.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Dr. Gianturco is a wonderful doctor. Very lively personality and genuinely concerned with your well being and getting you answers.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2005

Dr Michelle is fantastic! its a busy practice, so you often wait, but she is very friendly, likes to get to know you, and for you to feel like you know her as well. I dont usualy like doctors, but i find myself looking forward to doctor visits with her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2005

Dr. Michelle Gianturco's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1991)