Ratings for Dr. Gurpreet S. Ahuja

Dr. Ahuja recently removed two mucocele (cysts that develos when the mouth's salivary glands become plugged with mucus) from inside our 17-month old son's cheek. Dr. Ahuja was excellent at explaining the condition, the treatment option and addressing our questions and concerns. He was patient with our son, who was understandably not a fan of having the doctor looking inside his mouth, at our office visit, and did an excellent job with surgery, calming Mo'm's nerves. His professionalism and bedside manner put my mind at ease as much as possible when having a toddler undergo surgery. He was meticulous in his work, and my son healed well and you would never know he had a surgery at all. The scar inside his cheek is barely visible after only one month. We would definitely take any of our three children to Dr. Ahuja if any other issues in this area and highly recommend him to others. Thank you for the excellent care!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Ahuja has performed surgery to kids. He is outstandingly point by point in his care which can impact the hold up in his office to long. Genuinely, he is supported, notwithstanding all the inconvenience. His staff is beguiling and steady.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Ahuja is an AMAZING pediatric ENT. He was referred to us by a friend as a 2nd opinion. Dr. Ahuja was so thorough and reviewed my son's history from top to bottom. His entire office staff is efficient, kind and put this nervous mom to ease instantly. Dr. Ahuja preformed tonsils and adenoid surgery on my son earlier this summer. He made me feel completely at ease. The surgery went smooth from top to bottom and the surgery center was also GREAT!!!! Dr. Ahuja was such a blessing to our family and if you are looking for the best pediatric ENT, look no further, you have found him...DR. AHUJA!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Ahuja has been working with our daughter for 6 years now and has been incredible!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Ahuja is an excellent pediatric ENT. I can see where his thoroughness could be mistaken as rude, but it isn't at all. He has a set dialog that he likes to go through, and chances are, if you are patient he will answer your questions before you can ask them. In my opinion that is a sign of a great doctor. This is someone that has done this procedure so many times that he knows exactly what to say to make you feel at ease. I saw many Pediatric ENTs when considering whether to remove my son's tonsils and adenoids. It was not something I considered lightly. No one seemed as qualified or as thorough as Dr. Ahuja. He is excellent, probably the best in his field. You will not be disappointed in your treatment.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Staff was very healpful doctor was very rude kept interupting my questions very negative and very unproffesssional rude so rude do not recomend going here to him

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Ahuja is a fabulous pediatric ENT physician. HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend him! We first worked with him on our son who, at the time was 1.5 years of age and had extreme sleep apnea and needed his tonsils and adenoids out, along with tubes put in. The 1st physician we visited, we waited over 3 hours, the doctor spent no more than 5 minutes with us, and then said "yep, he needs surgery. My assistance will call you to schedule." Over a week went by with no call. Then I decided to look elsewhere. What I like most about Dr. Ahuja is he is VERY thorough in his evaluations and does not do any procedure that is not medically necessary. He spends time and listens to his patients. Explains everything very well. Excellent bedside manner. Because of his thoroughness, we were able to find out that our son has a blood condition where his blood does not clot quickly (which could have posed a risk for the surgery). Our son is now almost 8 and thriving, but we now know the precautions we need to take with his condition. Our 4 year old daughter has also had to have her tonsils and adenoids removed and there was no question as to who we would go to. Dr. Ahuja is great with his patients, the parents, and his skills as a physician. We would highly recommend him to anyone, and have! Not a complaint, but at times, the wait has been more than what we would like but I think it is due to him having a full panel of patients and coordinating between office days and surgical days. Most days we were in and out within a reasonable time. (never did we wait 3 hours or more though-average is 20-30).

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Great doctor but every time I have to wait for him 1-1:30 hours ... The way too much..

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Ahuja is very thorough starting with our first visit to his office. We had concerns of my daughter's hearing and speech and Dr. Ahuja patiently listened to our concerns and questions. Then he examined my daughter and explained the steps and follow up appointments we will need. When i had concerns with my daughter's post op condition, he personally called me to address my concerns. We are fortunate to have found Dr. Ahuja.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Ahjua. He was very detailed and very knowledgeable in the case of my 6 month old daughter. He performed significant surgery on her and I felt very confident in his ability and she is thriving. He was very thorough in explaining everything and is one of the top pediatric ENT's in the US in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Gurpreet S. Ahuja's Credentials

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1986)