Ratings for Dr. David Louis

Dr. David Louis has been my primary care physician for the past 20 years. He is very professional, thorough, and cares about his patients. He always patiently listen, and has seen me numerous times under emergency situations. When I was at a nursing home for rehabilation after surgery, despite of his business schedules, he made time to examine me 7 am in the morning. His staff have always been accommodating and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Louis to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Had to see him on a weekend as the doctor on call. He's sympathetic, knowledgable and didn't hesitate to order tests and follow-up. As a result I ended up dumping my regular doctor (who was generally unhelpfull in this instance.) I didn't switch to Dr. Louis because I want a female doctor but I would recommend him otherwise.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007

dr louis is a fantastic best doctor. the waiting period is somewhat long but his level of care is outstanding. he answers all questions and addresses all concerns thoroughly.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. David Louis's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1976)

First Health