Ratings for Dr. Pamila Diwan

1. The wait--first appointment waited an hour and a half to get into the room. Second and last I waited 1hr45min to get in and still waiting. there were 11 people in the waiting room, for one doctor. 2. Decor- it was like a flash back to the 90s one computer in the entire office, she hands you prescription instead of sending them in. there were live lady bugs crawling all over the place and it was unbearably hot. Doctor-once I finally saw her she was omay. Although she had me in those stir ups and left the room about three times just leaving me there because she forgot things. also whe she wrote me a letter to excuse me from work she wrote out everything that I had done, because I wanted my male boss knowing what I got done at the gyno (that was sarcastic). I would never ever go to this office again, it was something out of a horror movie and here I am 2 hours later still waiting. SHE JUST ANSWERED HER PHONE WHILE WORKING WITH ME!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Diwan for 30 years. She delivered my baby, did my hysterectomy plus everything in between. She's always been excellent. My favorite doctor. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

When she did the pap exam she left me sit with the clamps in me for a good five mins never had that happen extremely painful and most doctors take a second at most!! Im still in pain .... Ouch

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I waited over an hour for my appointment when they did see me she made me feel extremely uncomfortable she didnt knock on my door before she came in and i was changing .... Please take my advice and dont waist time coming here i know i wont anymore

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Diwan is great. However, her office staff are awful, rude, and lazy. I'm thinking of switching just because of the poor experience I got from them. So unfortunate.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

The staff are terrible. In what way is it ok to bad mouth your boss in front of a patient and cop attitude for filling out paperwork? Also, showing up to work with a tongue ring is not too classy especially if you're in the medical field. I will be switching soon, after I get my test results. I am trying to get a receipt so I can send it to the insurance because I paid out of pocket for a visit and her staff are too stupid to understand what I need. Dr. Diwan is ok, but she needs to up the quality of her staff.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I have been going to dr. Diwan for 8 years she has delivered all my kids and handled several of my miscarriages with compassion. I don't find her to be rude at all she is straight forward and honest she does not sugar coat anything and I appreciate that. I am not a child I don't need to be coddled when there's a problem she is up front and ready with advice and or solutions. I feel she is as personable as you want her to be if your in a rush she will keep the appointment short and sweet if you have the time she will make small talk it's all on how you approach her. The wait is no worse than any other doctor office. What I appreciate the most is when I'm pregnant and cramping she would see me right away even if I don't have a scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I'm not going to say shes a horrible doctor like the other post on here. I will say that after just two visits however I am changing doctors for my first pregnancy. My first experience was not as bad as the second despite her shoving her fingers up my vagina without warning to see how big my uterus was. That was very painful as I felt she could have been more gentle I'm not a piece of meat. The second appt I noticed two other women come in with the same exact appt time as mine. Before my appt, over the weekend I had lower adominal pain that resulted in hospitalization. I had informed her before I went to the hospital and she was kinda nonchalant about it. The day of my appt she didn't even mention it I mentioned it to her and the appt was very rushed I didn't even feel comfortable talking to her about my concerns. As I was scheduling another appt I had questions about my lab results and she literally walked away mid discussion to start with her next appt. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

THE STAFF IS HARD AND WORK AND THEY ARE VERY DEDICATED TO THE PATIENTS. "LACK OF STAFF" BECAUSE THE OFFICE WOULD BE WAY TO CROWDED WITH ADDITIONAL HELP. THE SCHEDULE IS MADE ON HOW THE DOCTOR WANTS HER OFFICE TO BE RAN, NO SPACES EMPTY SO INCASE PATIENTS CANCEL THEY HAVE A BACK UP AND WONT BE DOING NOTHING DURING THE DOWN TIME.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

My honest opinion about Dr. Diwan and her office: 1. Her staff schedules at least 2 appointments at the same time, i personally have seen her staff scheduling appointments on a tuesday evening 2. She is short of staff or just saving money by overworking the lady scheduling the appointments. 3. Obviously the wait time is anyway between 45 minutes to 1 hour, what is the use of scheduling an appointment. 4. As the staff is overloaded with work, she is rude and always gives the excuse of being busy. 5. You are always put on hold when you call and then they forget to answer you. When i called back later she said she actually forgot, this happened at least 5 times in my wife's 12 odd appointmnets. 6. You will never receive any record, history or document on time and will have to go through above hurdles repeatedly. I am yet to get the history document of my appointmnets after calling 5 times.Tell me what is the use of knowldege of the doctor when you vist her for 9+3 months if pregnant. Avoid

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013