Ratings for Dr. Hemchand Kolli

I have known Dr. Kolli for 19 years now and have always found him to be thorough and compassionate as a doctor. Unfortunately, his support staff are so completely thoughtless, lazy, incompetent, and uninterested in caring for patients that it really reflects poorly on Dr. Kolli. His PA seems okay but she tends to rush through visits a lot and also doesn't seem very concerned about patients. His associate, Dr. Mathur, is absolutely awful! He is pushy, obnoxious, arrogant, rude, insulting, and he speaks badly of Dr. Kolli when he isn't there to hear. I flat refuse to see him! I really like Dr. Kolli as a doctor, but his staff has been making it very difficult for my husband and I to continue at this practice. Referrals either get done wrong or not done at all, refills get screwed up, paperwork gets written up wrong or not at all, things get submitted to your insurance incorrectly and services get denied, then when you complain about it, nothing ever gets done right again! The pettiness is just sickening!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Knoll's office is often crowded with patients and the wait times have become intolerable. His staff is mostly unreliable and little attention was given to the medication that was being prescribed to my mother, as well as her ongoing complaints about dizziness. I had finally had enough of my mother's substandard care that was literally killing her, and I switched her to a new MD and her health is significantly better.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Great people who work hard to ensure their patients have what they need!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I never get to see dr Kolli even though I make my appointment with him and I allwa have to wait over an hour just to get taken to a room then I'm back there up to another hour

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr Kolli is very good BUT you don't see him often. Lucy, his PA, sees patients to take care of all the paperwork for Rx refills, new meds, screening for referrals, etc. She is overbooked and doesn't listen well thus the referral for tests or services sometimes is written up incorrectly (ie. test for just arms and not legs for muscle weakness). After one appt where I asked about several insurance requests we received a letter saying that we needed too much care so they dropped us as patients. Apparently they only want well patients, not on IEHP health insurance HMO, so they make money. I heard good things about him and hate to lose him but if the office can't cope with all the HMO paperwork they should not be part of the plan.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He takes time with me on my appointment's, discuss every concern I may have. I have had many doctors before which were rude and I never knew of any test results, Dr Kolli and his staff take time to call back with results as soon as they can. No complains he is the best:)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Just a so-so doc. Fine for a cold but that's about it. Staff are not compitant and forget the billion.g service. You pay and pay again. He does have a nice PA. She is better than both doctors.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr Kolli has been my MD for the last 10 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He listens and explains details to you. Despite my move out of town, I still commute 1 hour to see him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I was a long time patient of another Dr. and wasn't getting any satisfaction with a medical problem I had..I switched to Dr. Kolli and within a week and a couple of prescribed tests, he diagnosed the problem.Would recommend Dr. Kolli to everyone..

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

A very compassionate Doctor. Up to date on new meds.& examinations. He will call you after hours in an emergency. Always takes time with you during your office visit. His Staff is friendly & efficent. This is an extremely good & honest Doctor. Judy Silberberger

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

Dr. Hemchand Kolli's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1989)