Ratings for Dr. Benoy V. Benny

I really enjoyed all the staff and Dr. Benny explained my medical condition to me in excellent detail.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This guy is a joke! Do not waste your time and money with him, he can not "treat" you!! He will send you to physical therapy, prescribe weak medication that is not effective, or order a "procedure" for you, which is an injection, that will cost you quite a bit of money and do NOTHING to solve your problem, only mask the pain for a short time. Do yourself a favor and go to a specialist that you actually need, a pain management physician or an orthopedic/neurosurgeon, that can actually treat you and your problem. His staff was really nice and caring, but I can tell doesn't value them, just as he doesn't value his patients. He has no consideration for anyone else's time but his own. Major "God complex" to the max!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Great doctor to deal with. Much more attentive then another companie and doctors i have tried to work with.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I have trusted Dr Benny from the beginning of my visits. He relieved me from terrible pain in 2014.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I've learned a lot , it has been a learning experience! Very good staff and Dr Benny is very informative. I look for good results from my visit.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Very professional doctor who took adequate time to look at my records and MRI and perform a physical to pinpoint the correct diagnosis. He spent a lot of time to explain and answer my questions so I could understand his recommended treatment plan. I am very pleased with my first visit and would definitely recommend him to any patient like myself who has endured weeks of pain while seeing other specialists and receiving PT who were not able to figure out how to help me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I was most impressed with Dr Benny's ability to explain matters, as well as his willingness to expend the time to do so.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

have severe back pain that cannot be corrected by surgery. I have had injections in my back previously with some success. after the injection, the pain was relieved. the doctor's skill is outstanding. I have never had the injection work like it did. never for months.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Today the staff was very prompt. The lead assistant was very understanding and knowledgeable. The Dr. was very understanding, not dismissing my pain. Dr. Benny eager to stop my pain by offering a procedure to give me some relief if not all relief. let Looking forward to having him take care of my pain.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. benny is informative, thorough and pleasant. I would highly recommend him to others staff members are courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017