Dr. Benoy V. Benny

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benoy V. Benny

This guy talks like he's trying to convince HIMSELF of his own treatments, and he talks way too fast, as if he's in too big of a hurry to be somewhere else. I feel like when I talked to him he wasn't listening, as if he was just waiting for me to stop so he could continue his babble. I had such a distrustful feeling towards him the moment I met him...I will definitely be seeking my care elsewhere. He kept trying to push the epidural steroid injections on me, which I'm far from convinced of their effectiveness. Sounds like a money making scheme to me....especially when he said he wanted to do them only at surgery centers he goes to, that were NOT convenient for me at all. I know he goes to other hospitals, but he didn't want to do the procedures there...I don't trust that at all. Since my visit, I've read other reviews that just confirm my gut feeling. His staff is incredibly helpful and kind. Melissa took the time to answer a few questions for me, and actually SLOWED DOWN when she spoke to me, and asked if there was anything else she could help with. Looks like they're running their butts off, while Benny tends to his own concerns.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

when I came to see Dr. Benny I was almost un 5 able to walk and could not dance which is a favorite of mine. After three injection in my back I was completely pain free. Next Dr. Benny started injections on my knee and after three injections I am pain free after twenty years of off and on pain in my knee. The care I receive from Dr. Benny and staff was incredible professional and very careing. I would highly recommend the whole staff. The girl at the front desk Klarle is always so sweet to me over the phone and greets me with a smile everything. I know he will be here if I need him in the future and that means a great deal to someone my age.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I really enjoyed all the staff and Dr. Benny explained my medical condition to me in excellent detail.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This guy is a joke! Do not waste your time and money with him, he can not "treat" you!! He will send you to physical therapy, prescribe weak medication that is not effective, or order a "procedure" for you, which is an injection, that will cost you quite a bit of money and do NOTHING to solve your problem, only mask the pain for a short time. Do yourself a favor and go to a specialist that you actually need, a pain management physician or an orthopedic/neurosurgeon, that can actually treat you and your problem. His staff was really nice and caring, but I can tell doesn't value them, just as he doesn't value his patients. He has no consideration for anyone else's time but his own. Major "God complex" to the max!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Great doctor to deal with. Much more attentive then another companie and doctors i have tried to work with.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I have trusted Dr Benny from the beginning of my visits. He relieved me from terrible pain in 2014.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I've learned a lot , it has been a learning experience! Very good staff and Dr Benny is very informative. I look for good results from my visit.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Very professional doctor who took adequate time to look at my records and MRI and perform a physical to pinpoint the correct diagnosis. He spent a lot of time to explain and answer my questions so I could understand his recommended treatment plan. I am very pleased with my first visit and would definitely recommend him to any patient like myself who has endured weeks of pain while seeing other specialists and receiving PT who were not able to figure out how to help me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I was most impressed with Dr Benny's ability to explain matters, as well as his willingness to expend the time to do so.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

have severe back pain that cannot be corrected by surgery. I have had injections in my back previously with some success. after the injection, the pain was relieved. the doctor's skill is outstanding. I have never had the injection work like it did. never for months.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017