Ratings for Dr. Alan S. Berger

I went to Dr. Berger for a deviated septum, he confirmed my assumption and got me scheduled for the procedure in a few weeks. The surgery itself was seamless and quick. I recovered so quickly that I felt like myself after two days. Within the first month, I could see major improvements in my breathing and elimination of all post-op symptoms. It was the best procedure I could've ever done with the best staff to take care of me. Dr. Berger made me feel safe and extremely satisfied with my results.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Traveled 65 miles one way to visit Dr. Berger. Not like my Lehigh Valley ENT's. Very knowledgeable and knew exactly what was causing my bad sinus infections. Dr. Berger diagnosed a deviated septum & suggested surgery . Results...like night & day just to say how much better I can breathe again. My ear stopped popping & I'm betting I won't have any more serious sinus infections. I know you can not satisfy everyone but compared to what I been through local this was one of the best moves I ever made. Hats off to his great friendly staff & the fantastic team at Abington Surgical Center. You guys rock. P.S. wife loves ya...I don't snore anymore either. Mike M. Bath Pa.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Berger and staff ignored significant post surgery bleeding for deviated septum. This resulted in a hospital stay with enough blood loss to require 2 blood transfusions in a young man in his twenties. Beware of this practice.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Berger corrected a 50 year old deviated septum and now I can sleep through the night. Unbelievable. And he is personable and concerned. What a doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Berger in my opinion saved my life! Chronic sinus infections have came to a halt after the surgery in which he performed! I am always going to be THANKFUL for his expertise! Dr. Alan S Berger you are my Godsend! Forever will I be in your care! I needed your specialty and you came through for me!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have had 2 appointments so far and both times did not get seen for at least an hour after my scheduled appointment time. Compared to other physicians, this office is still lacking in technology (still using hand written exam notes and dictation). When I arrived for my 2nd appointment I was promptly asked if I knew I had a balance on my account (bill was just sent electronically the previous business day and EOB had not even been received yet). I am scheduled for surgery to take care of sinus issues, so we will see how it goes...

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Really helped me a lot. The entire staff was very professional. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Suspicious of all of these 5 star reviews, they are probably Dr. Berger's friends and office staff as my mother in law's experience with this guy was terrible. He was rude and arrogant. She had a severe infection after surgery with Berger, he was insistent that she didn't have an infection. Of course, this guy was wrong and has jeopardized my mother in law's life because of his arrogance. Dr. Berger, I hope to meet you soon!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Berger was detemined to help me feel better and be healthier. He succeeded! I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

REAL CARING AND THOUGHTFUL. TOOK ME FROM BAD TO GREAT WITH HIS SKILLED HANDS.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Alan S. Berger's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)