Ratings for Dr. Julian L. Peskin

Dr. Peskin has been my OBGYN for over 15 years. He is an excellent physician as well a caring individual. I highly recommend him as an OBGYN!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Excellent doctor. Took extra time to answer all my questions. Very bright, compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Out of any physician I have ever seen, Dr. Peskin is the doctor I most trust. His experience and expertise are reassuring. His bedside manner is comforting - yet honest - and I always feel well cared for when I visit his office. I trust him with my life and that of my children. He is always clear, quick with answers - even responding to questions when he is out of the office. I could not ask for a better OBGYN, and would recommend him to anyone. Others in the office are great, too.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

He is a great doctor. He delivered both of my children, via cesarean. I wouldn't trust just anyone to open me up. He always has a good bed side manner and is very compassionate and caring. When I had to get an outpatient surgery he took the time to explain what would happen and gave me that extra time. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Peskin is an amazing doctor. He has always been kind, patient man who has answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. The nurse on staff, Kathy (I think), always responds to calls immediately and is just as patient and kind as Dr. Peskin. I do not have children, but I hope and pray that when I do Dr. Peskin will be the doctor on call. Schedule and appointment with him! You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Others negative comments are very surprising to me. First...you can't be upset if ANY doc doesn't show for your delivery. You get whatever doc is on call for that practice. If you don't like that, educate yourself and go to a doc that is solo. He is very knowledable and I highly recommend him. I would much rather have a doctor who is smart rather than just nice. Nice alone will kill you. With this doctor you get both kindness and knowledge

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I seriously love Dr. Julian Peskin and everyone in his office. They're literally amazing. When I was pregnant I was very afraid of delivering my child and Dr Peskin basically held my hand along the way and made me more than prepared for the birth of my daughter. The reviews that say he's a hard guy are totally wrong you just must not know him. I would trust him with my life and my daughters life over and over again.... Once again he's amazing

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

DR.Peskin is very knowledgeable and thorough. I feel totally comfortable and confident in his care.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Julian Peskin is a wonderful,warm and compassionate doctor and man. He made sure that he was available to deliver both of my babies. He goes above and beyond all expectations. His bedside manner is the very best that I have EVER received. I trust him whole heartedly with my life as well as my babies lives. I highly recommend him to everyone looking for a OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Peskin is absolutely wonderful! He delivered my son and could not have been more caring, attentive, warm and engaged in the process. I spoke with him several times while in labor, before I got to the hospital. I have also had another surgery with him. He is the BEST OB/GYN. I wholeheartedly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012